• 发布时间:2016-2-26 12:07
  • 人       气:209
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Jake Olson Collection
English | wmv, mov, mp4 | H264 1920x1200, 1912x1088 | AAC 2 ch | 6.44 GB
eLearning | RAW files Included
Photoshop Secrets
[This is extended version, it's twice bigger than exist on avax] The videos are highlights of one on one editing classes I conduct every day with real students. They are unedited and they cover how I transpose my skies and combine exposures, as well as how to achieve warm rich tones in your finished images. NO SECRET IS HELD BACK! As well they cover how I make my out of camera images more dynamic in post. I edit several images from start to finish and a few that you may have seen on Facebook or 500px! (Over Seven Hours in Length total)!!
Nebraska Skies Sunray Tutorial
One containing 40 Nebraska Skies already blurred in camera to put into your backgrounds. The skies are delivered in two formats RAW and JPEG. Which format you use is up to you. Also an unedited short tutorial I conducted with a student on how to use the skies! (40 minutes approximately on blending exposures and transposing skies in Photoshop and Lightroom! Elements will also work and Lightroom is not mandatory!) NO SECRET IS HELD BACK! As well it contains approximately 30 minutes of unedited bonus footage covering how I make sun rays in Photoshop and how to add fill flash on closeups in post!
杰克· 奥尔森集合
英语|wmv,mov,mp4|H2641920 x 1200,1912 x 1088|AAC2ch|6.44GB
电子教学|原始数据文件包含
Photoshop的秘密
[这延长的版本,它是两倍大于avax上存在]视频是一对一编辑的类我与真正的学生进行每一天的亮点。他们是未经编辑,他们涵盖如何我转置我的天空和组合风险,以及如何实现温暖丰富的色调,在你完成的图像。退缩是没有秘密!以及它们涵盖如何我使我出照相机图像更加动态化在后。编辑从开始到结束的几个图像和你可能见过Facebook或500px几!(超过七小时长度总数)!!
内布拉斯加州的天空阳光教程
一个包含40内布拉斯加州天空已经模糊在相机放入你的背景。在两种格式RAW和JPEG,天空被交付。你使用哪种格式是由你决定。此外未经编辑的简短教程我进行了关于如何使用天空的一名学生!(大约在混合曝光及换位天空在Photoshop和Lightroom40分钟!元素也将工作和Lightroom是不强制!)退缩是没有秘密!以及它包含大约30分钟的未经编辑的奖金镜头覆盖我怎样使太阳光线在Photoshop和如何添加填充特写在岗位上闪光!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-35805-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图