• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-8-9 02:57
  • 人       气:438
  • 回复数量:2
发新帖

Joel Tjintjelaars - Exploring Vision
Duration: 3+ hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 5.0 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In his new video tutorial Exploring Vision, award winning fine art photographer Joel Tjintjelaar will take you through his creative process and will help you bring your photography to the next level.
The Black and White Long exposure Masterclass Video tutorial created in association with FOTOTV.com (world's largest WebTV about photography) has been released in May 2013 and is my first video tutorial series. This video tutorial will guide you step-by-step through my Black and White workflow using my own self developed method of iterative Selective Gradient Masking or iSGM. At the same time I will give you a look at how I approach architectural and landscape photography using Long exposure techniques out in the field. Read more on this video tutorial here or scroll down this page to read a selection of testimonials on the video. You can buy the video tutorial online at the Fastspring webshop.
JoelTjintjelaars-探索视觉
持续时间:3 +小时|视频:AVC(.mp4)1280 x 72015 fps|音频:AAC48 KHz2 通道|5.0GB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
在他新视频教程探索视觉,奖获奖美术摄影师JoelTjintjelaar将带你通过他创作的过程和将帮助你给你的摄影带到新的水平。
黑色和白色的长时间曝光在协会与FOTOTV.com(世界上最大的摄影WebTV)中创建的大师班视频教程已被释放在2013 年5 月,是我第一次的视频教程系列。本视频教程将指导您逐步完成我使用我自己自我发达的迭代选择性梯度掩蔽或iSGM的黑色和白色工作流。在同一时间我会给你看看我是如何接近建筑和景观摄影使用长时间曝光技术出该字段中。阅读更多这个视频教程在这里或滚动下来此页后,可以阅读选择的视频推荐。你可以买在Fastspring网上商店在线视频教程。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-35237-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 2

沙发
亚当adamlee 发表于 2020-5-10 11:22:52 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
板凳
同天 发表于 2020-7-16 16:18:48 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图