一品教程
C4D三维模型建模变形动画教程(英文字幕) Udemy – Complete Course Of Making 3D Motion Graphics In Cinema 4D
  • 发布时间:2021-8-20 16:12
  • 人       气:356
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖
时长:15h 48m |视频:.MP4 1280x720,30 fps(r) |音频: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch |大小:11.6 GB
类型:在线学习 |语言:英语

提升您的 Cinema 4D 技能并创建您的 3D 动画和动态图形并进入专业领域!

你会学到什么:
制作完整的 3D 动态图形项目
如何在 Cinema4D 中制作幻想模型
如何使用 C4D 专业工具
如何在 C4D 中为对象设置动画

要求:
Cinema4D的基础知识

说明:
大家好,我们是 Motion Guru 团队,我们在动态图形和视觉效果方面拥有 10 年的经验。
在本课程中,我们将教您如何制作从 A 到 Z 的 3D 项目。我们将在 C4D 中对 9 个对象进行建模,为它们添加材质,为它们设置动画,最后使用 Octane 渲染引擎导出项目。
这是一门很难的课程,我推荐给对 C4D 软件有一定背景知识的学生。虽然你们都可以通过模拟视频来制作项目。
本课程中使用的所有模型和动画模型都在课程包中提供。
知道我会随时提供帮助 - 如果您迷路了,您可以在每个视频下方的“问答”部分发表评论,并确保我会回复您。
不要犹豫;注册和学习最好和最简单的方式。

本课程适用于:
动态图形设计师
3D 动画师
3D建模师

Duration: 15h 48m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 11.6 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Level up your Cinema 4D skills and create your 3d animations and motion graphics AND Enter the professionals arena!

What you'll learn:
Making a Complete 3D Motion Graphics Project
How to make a fantasy model in Cinema4D
How to work with C4D professional tools
How to animate objects in C4D

Requirements:
Basics of Cinema4D

Description:
Hey guys, we are Motion Guru Team, and we have 10 years of experience in Motion Graphics and Visual Effects.
In this course we'll teach you how to make a 3D project from A to Z. We'll model 9 objects in C4D, add materials to them, animate them and finally export the project using Octane Render Engine.
This is a hard course and I recommend it to students who have some background  knowledge about C4D software. Although all of you, by just simulating the video, can make the project.
All the models and animated models used in this course is available in the course package.
Know that I will be around to help - if you get lost you can drop a comment in 'Questions and Answers' part below each video and be sure I'll answer you back.
Don't hesitate; enroll and learn the best and simplest way.

Who this course is for:
Motion Graphic Designers
3D Animators
3D Modeler

本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-190147-1-1.html
收藏1 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
mmbk007 发表于 2021-8-27 19:48:15 | 只看该作者
好东西 下载来看看
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图