https://pan.baidu.com/s/1o8z9ekE 提取密码:r3eb
Blender AddonsBlender 的7个插件合集
X-Muscle SystemGafferLOD manager 1.22
Driver Constraint 1.2.4
FootRollBreak 1.0
Bookmark View 1.3
Accent Pro
X-Muscle系统是快速肌肉系统,组织和其他有机物创造及其物理模拟设计肌肉效果。
X-Muscle System is an add-on designed for rapid muscular system, tissue and other organic object creation and their physical simulations. Its main purpose is to help visualize better skin surface deformations according to volume preservation of the body muscles, fat and even skeletal bones. Add-on lets you focus on the design, creativity and to significantly speed up the workflow with extremal learning curve.

Gaffer - 灯光和hdri管理插件
Gaffer - Light & HDRI Manager
Gaffer is a Blender add-on that helps you light your scenes by presenting all the right settings in convenient panels for quick access and experimentation.
As a lighting artist myself, I created this add-on to help me with my everyday work. Not only did it speed up my lighting workflow, but it meant I could focus on creating better lighting without getting distracted searching for buttons.

LOD管理场景系统,以改善帧率并减少内存使用。
Level of detail (LOD) is often used in games to improve framerates and reduce memory usage. The Blender Game Engine supports LOD as well. Unfortunately, LOD is not available in either Blender Internal or Cycles.

Driver Constraint
这个插件使得约束骨骼超级容易。This addon makes constraining shapekey driver to bones super easy.

FootRollBreak
FootRollBreak是增强Rigify绑定的附件,在现有的rigit绑定上添加了FootRollBreak功能。
FootRollBreak is an addon that enhance Rigify rigs, adding FootRollBreak feature on existing rigify rigs.
FootRollBreak let's your foot have a natural fold / unfold when you roll it.

Bookmark View
Bookmark view是一个Blender加载项,可以保存3D视图的多个位置,并使其即时轻松切换。
Bookmark view is a Blender Add-on that will save multiple positions of
the 3d view and make it simple to switch back in an instant. Don't
spend your day zooming, panning and rotating the view. Bookmark it like a
boss.

Accent Pro
Accent Pro for Blender 是一款建模插件,用于高效建模。 它促进了适当的低到高的多帐户工作流程。Model with better precision. Accent Pro for Blender is a modeler's go to tool for efficient modeling. It promotes a proper low to high polycount workflow. Model mesh editing layers are already implemented in some 3D software packages, and now as a plugin for Blender. Accent Pro for Blender is useful for the beginning 3D artist and the professional alike.
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-124109-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
gtometo 发表于 2019-12-23 10:09:56 | 只看该作者
不错的资料,,,谢谢分享,学习学习
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图