链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nv5utaL 密码: sb83
TEAM LiBRARY | KONTAKT | 2.45 GB
The Tibetian Singing Bowls are unique in sound. In this library I've focused on two bowls. Since most 'commercial' libraries focus on entire range of exotic percussion, this one usually get lost with just single sample covering only portion of its sound.
In this library I've focused entirely on sounds produced by these magical instruments.
As always, everything was recorded in 24bit 96kHz for unsurpassed sample precision. No downsampling/lowpassing/EQing was done.
- 64 mono samples (24/96) and 2 stereo samples (for pads)
- hard stick/soft mallet
- 4 velocity layers and 4 real repetitions
- never-seen-before Singing Bowl Pad - looped samples in chromatic scale
- made in Kontakt 3.5 for maximum compatibility with newer versions
- 100% royalty free, available under CC BY-SA
In addition to this, you can also download unused samples - collection of 55 additional non processed samples for your production plus 64 used stereo samples (they were converted to mono because of variations across stereo image).
总是，一切都被记录在24 位96 kHz为无与伦比的采样精度。没有缩减像素采样/lowpassing 频率/均衡进行。