• 发布时间:2016-5-2 19:24
  • 人       气:153
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jItp5wa 密码: k7i7

DSLR Video Tips How to Make Your Film or Video Cinematic
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 2.83 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Turn your Canon DSLR video into Cinematic gold. Filmmakers, hack your DLSR camera & make films or video look remarkable!
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my other courses:
This is an insightful and refreshing revelation of what it takes to produce a short. What a rich learning experience. Thank you. - Randy Hendricks
Are you not getting the results you want from your DSLR? Haven't cracked the DSLR Cinematic yet? Are you ready to take your filmmaking or videography game up to a whole new level? Then is the course for you.
DSLR Video Tips: How to Make Your Film or Video Cinematic with Your DSLR Camera.
Together we help you hack your DSLR camera to create a more cinematic look and feel to you production. If you are shooting your next feature on a DSLR or just doing interviews we have you covered
If shot correctly a DSLR Camera can create amazing cinematic images.
This is a LIVING COURSE, we'll be adding and updating it often!
This course is targeted at beginning videographers and anyone interested in shooting better video, course covers cinematography basics, DSLR pitfalls to avoid, important gear, and guerrilla filmmaking with your DSLR. Along the way, discover how to choose lenses, record audio, and make shots more professional.
单反视频提示:如何使你的电影或视频电影
MP4 AVC视频:| 1280x720 |音频:AAC 44kHz 2CH |持续时间:2小时| 2.83 GB
类型:学习|语言:英语
让你的佳能单反视频电影金。电影制片人,破解你的单反相机拍摄电影或视频看起来显著!
在你阅读我所说的之前,看看我的学生们在说我的其他课程:
这是一个有洞察力和令人耳目一新的启示,它所需要的,以产生一个简短的。有丰富的学习经验。谢谢你。-亨德瑞
你没有得到你想要从你的相机的结果吗?没有把单反的电影吗?你准备好把你的电影或录像游戏到一个新的水平?然后就是你的课程。
单反视频提示:如何使你的电影或视频电影与您的数码单反相机。
我们一起帮你破解你的数码单反相机创造更电影的外观和感觉给你生产。如果你拍的是你的相机或只是做访谈,我们有你覆盖下的特征
如果正确的数码单反相机镜头可以创造惊人的电影画面。
这是一个活生生的课程,我们将不断增加和更新它!
本课程是针对开始摄像师和任何人在拍摄更好的视频感兴趣,课程内容涵盖摄影基础知识、数码单反避免陷阱,重要的齿轮,和游击电影与您的数码单反相机。一路上,发现如何选择镜头,录制音频,并使拍摄更专业。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-109075-1-1.html
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图