• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-5-26 20:53
  • 人       气:279
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kV8NJJD 密码: xvup

Fundamentals of Photoshop: Typography and the Pen Tool (Photoshop III)
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | 328 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Welcome to the third class in this five-part series of Photoshop classes. Throughout this series we'll cover everything you need to know to become a Photoshop pro. Knowing how to use Photoshop is an incredibly useful skill and is commonly used by anyone from photographers to graphic designers and illustrators. It is such a robust program that can be extremely overwhelming. I'll do my best to make you feel comfortable while I teach you the ins and outs.
What You'll Learn
In this class (Photoshop III) you'll learn how to master the pen tool. Together, we'll cut apart photographs and combine those cuttings with color, type, fonts, and tons of text. At the end of this class, you'll be a typography genius and a pen tool whiz.
Pen Tool. I’ll take the headache out of the pen tool by showing you a lot of easy to learn techniques. We’ll trace images and use the pen tool to cut apart an image. I’ll even show you some advanced techniques and tools to use as well!
Typography and Fonts. Adding type to your composition is so important and using the right techniques is key to perfecting your design. I’ll show you guys the ins and outs of the type features in Photoshop and give you some advanced techniques while I’m at it.
Photoshop的基本原理排版和钢笔工具(PhotoshopIII)
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰1小时|328MB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
欢迎来到中Photoshop类这五部分系列的第三类。在整个系列中我们将讨论一切你需要知道要成为临Photoshop。了解如何使用Photoshop是极其有用的技巧和常用的任何人从摄影师到平面设计师和插画家。它是这种鲁棒的程序,可以极其压倒一切。我会尽我所能让你感觉舒适,而我教你来龙去脉。
你将学到什么
在此类(PhotoshopIII)中,您将学习如何掌握钢笔工具。在一起,我们会分开照片切这些岩屑结合颜色、类型、字体和文本吨。在这节课结束,你就会排版天才和钢笔工具高手。
钢笔工具。我会通过展示你容易学习技术的很多人头痛的问题钢笔工具。我们会跟踪图像,使用钢笔工具来分割图像。一些先进的技术和工具来使用的我甚至会告诉你!
版式和字体。添加到你的作文类型如此重要和运用合适的技术是完善您的设计的关键。我会给你们看的类型特点前前后后在Photoshop中,当我站在这里给你一些先进的技术。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-108896-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图