• 发布时间:2016-6-21 12:38
  • 人       气:265
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i5AUYv7 密码: 4s2j

The Easy Way to Car Design Sketching in Photoshop
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | 534 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Are you just starting out with sketching cars in Photoshop? Or are you an automotive design or industrial design student or professional? This course will help you improve your sketching skills which is of great value when building a professional portfolio. I'll walk you through each step of the process from initial line work to the final render and give you an insight to how it's done in the design industry.
In lecture 1 we go over two different techniques on how to get the proportions of the car down. The reason for this is because without correct proportions from the start, it might end up looking like a toy car.
In lecture 2 we'll make the car come alive by rendering and sculpting the design. I'll walk you through the basic tools and brushes used for this.
Lecture 3 is about adding the details such as parting lines for the door, import wheels from a picture and refine the reflections and highlights.
In the final lecture 4 we'll add color to the design and I'll show you the difference between using a couple of layer modes to get the result that you want. You will also learn a trick to make the final image really stand out and feel crisp and sharp.
汽车设计的草图在PS图象处理软件的简单方法
MP4 AVC视频:| 1280x720 |音频:AAC 44kHz 2CH |持续时间:1小时| 534 MB
类型:学习|语言:英语
你刚开始画汽车PS图象处理软件?或者你是一个汽车设计或工业设计专业的学生或专业?本课程将有助于你提高你的素描技能,这是非常有价值的,当建立一个专业的投资组合。我会陪你走过每一步的过程,从最初的路线的工作到最后的渲染,并给你一个深入了解它是如何在设计行业。
在讲座1,我们走了两种不同的技术,如何获得汽车的比例下降。这是因为没有正确的比例从一开始,它可能会最终看起来像一辆玩具车。
在2讲我们将汽车的绘制和雕刻的设计来活着。我会陪你走过的基本工具和画笔用于这个。
讲座3是关于添加的细节,如分型线的大门,进口车轮从一张图片和完善的反射和亮点。
在最后的演讲4中,我们将添加颜色的设计,我会告诉你使用两层模式之间的区别,得到你想要的结果。你也将学习一个技巧,使最终的形象真的脱颖而出,并感到清脆和尖锐。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-108623-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图