• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-7-18 23:37
  • 人       气:235
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kUKfBBT 密码: 2i53

Loopmasters Last Night A Dj Saved My Life MULTiFORMAT | 1.01 GB
Last Night A DJ Saved My Life' is a collaborative effort between Loopmasters and the charitable foundation of the same name, consisting of several labels to present you with an inspiring collection of Royalty-Free samples donated by some of the leading producers in the industry.
'Last Night A DJ Saved My Life' are a fantastic charitable foundation formed by Jonny Lee and Ian Kennedy in 2010 to create opportunities for the dance and music industry to make a real difference to children in conflict zones around the world. The War Child children's charity is based in the UK provides life-changing support to the most vulnerable children whose families, communities and schools have been torn apart by war.
This pack brings together Dabro Music, Dan Larson, Dan Mardan, Dubmatix, midierror, Ricky Ambilotti, Scott Diaz and Daniel Anstey for the ultimate sonic soundclash. With content at 120-175 BPM, 'Last Night a DJ Saved My Life' spans House, Techno, Dub and Bass House, with loops, one shots, MIDI and sampler patches for every producer.
Featuring loops and sounds from Dan Mardan cooking up a Big-Room House production with all the elements to mix and remix, Ricky Ambilotti with an inspiring deeper House Kit at 118 BPM, Dabro bring their trademark no-holds-barred sound with big-hitting Bass House loops, FX and hits.
Dan Larsson delivers two brooding Progressive House Construction Kits at 125 BPM, Dubmatix drops the bass with a cracking Dub-inspired Kit at 140 BPM, Scott Diaz brings you a no-nonsense collection of syncopated beats, Daniel Anstey has brought a wonderful Chilled House Kit and finally, Medierror provides two track Construction stems with an off-kilter Electronica Kit and a Techno stomper.
Four software sampler patches are included for NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, Sfz and Exs24 are also included.
'Last Night A DJ Saved My Life' is an incredible collection that should have something for everyone. A collection this size would normally retail at £29.95, so get yourself an absolute sample bargain to bolster your audio collection. In return, 100% of the sales of this pack will go towards helping people less fortunate. Thank you for your support.
Product Specifications:
-  1.49 GB
-  24-Bit/44.1kHz Quality
-  36 Music Loops
-  32 Full Drum Loops
-  27 Top Loops
-  24 FX Loops
-  19 Bass Loops
-  19 Perc Loops
-  13 Hat Loops
-  12 Kick Loops
-  46 Cymbal Loops
-  11 Snare Loops
-  11 Arp Loops
-  6 Pad Loops
-  6 Vox Loops
-  2 Bonus Full Track Construction Kits with Seperate Stems
-  25 Drum Hits
-  16 Glitch Hits
-  13 FX
-  6 Vox Shots
-  5 Tonal Shots
-  1 Fill
-  234 REX2 Files
-  224 Apple Loops
-  4 Drum Kit Soft Sampler Patches
-  33 MIDI Loops
Loopmasters昨晚ADj救了我的生活繁多|1.01GB
最后夜DJ救了我的生活'Loopmasters和相同的名称,由组成的几个标签,为您提供鼓舞人心样品收集的免版税捐赠的一些行业中的领先生产者的慈善基金之间的协作。
'最后一夜DJ救了我的生活'是梦幻般的慈善基金,由约翰尼 ·李和伊恩 ·肯尼迪在2010 年创造机会为舞蹈和音乐行业在世界各地的冲突地区儿童真正有所作为。儿童慈善机构设在英国的战争儿童提供最易受伤害的儿童的生活改变支持其家庭、社区和学校已被拆掉因为战争而解体。
此包汇集Dabro音乐、丹森、丹马尔丹、Dubmatix、midierror,瑞奇Ambilotti、斯科特· 迪亚兹和丹尼尔 ·安斯蒂为终极的声波soundclash。在120-175BPM的内容,昨晚DJ救我的命'跨越房子、Techno、配音和低音的房子,与循环、一个镜头、每一个生产者的MIDI和采样器修补程序。
设有循环和声音从丹马尔丹编造与混合和混音,RickyAmbilotti在118BPM,鼓舞人心更深层次的房子工具包的所有元素的大房生产Dabro带他们商标无拘无束的声音与大击打低音房子循环、FX和命中。
丹拉尔森以125BPM提供了两个沉思逐步房子施工装备包、Dubmatix滴低音与开裂的配音启发工具包在140BPM、斯科特· 迪亚兹为您带来严肃的切分音节奏的集合、丹尼尔 ·安斯蒂带来了一个美妙的冷冻房子工具包和最后,Medierror提供了两个跟踪施工茎与失衡电子乐工具包和Techno的节拍。
四个软件采样器修补程序包括为NNXT,Halion,开播,Sfz和Exs24也被包括在内。
'昨天晚上DJ救我的命'是令人难以置信的集合,应该有件东西给每个人。此大小通常会在£29.95,零售集合所以让自己绝对样品讨价还价来支撑你的音频集合。作为回报,此包销售100%会对帮助不幸的人。谢谢您的支持。
产品规格︰
- 1.49GB
- 24-位/44.1 k h z质量
- 36音乐循环
- 32循环充分鼓
- 27高循环
- 24FX循环
- 19低音循环
- 19Perc循环
- 13帽子循环
- 12踢循环
- 46钹循环
- 11网罗循环
- 11Arp循环
- 6垫环
- 6Vox循环
- 2奖金全流程工程成套最後茎
- 25鼓打
- 16故障命中
- 13FX
- 6Vox镜头
- 5色调镜头
- 1填充
- 234REX2文件
- 224苹果循环
- 4鼓套件软采样器补丁
- 33MIDI循环
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-108283-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图