• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-8-12 17:04
  • 人       气:160
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6XubJ8 密码: p74p

Build Professional WordPress Website from Scratch
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~564 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 59.9 kb/s (2 ch), 44.1 KHz | 625 MBGenre: Design / Web Design | Language: English | +Project Files
Build An Responsive and Professional WordPress Website, Mobile Responsive, without coding,

This is the New and Greatest website Course I actually have created on a way to build a WordPress Website Its uses a free WP theme and i show you how to build this website from scratch and walk you on every step of the way. As always you do not need to know any sort of programming or coding, hey are a similar issue, I don’t understand why folks say each words all you wish is a few spare time, a domain Name and Web hosting to make this WordPress website.I will be providing you with some links and content to help you create this WP Website thus if you wish any pictures or text directions hey're all provided below
bonus in this Course i will Show you How to Create a Custom Logo For our Website
This Course is The latest of 2016
Some important Things, Who You Will Learn in This Course
Get Domain and Hosting,Go to Email Inbox Log Into Cpanel
WordPress Installation, Log Into WordPress Website, install Plugins and Theme
Install Suggested Plugins, Import Theme Settings,Create Homepage and Blog Page
Change Slider Images, Change Theme Option Settings, Create Logo and Favicon
Create About Section, Create Call to Action, Create Blog Post Section
Create Another Call to Action, Create Social Media Widget Section, Create About Page
Create Employees Page, Create Portfolio Projects, Create Contact Us Page
Create Testimonials Page, Create Blog Posts, Select Comments Options
Customize Widgets Section, Make Header Menu, Modify Footer, Modify Permalinks and Much More, You Will Learn in This Course
i've taken a lot of the design features of professional and successful businesses to create this custom wordpress website theme for you. Just watch the tour of the wordpress website we are going to build and you'll see for yourself
What are the requirements?
just Basic computer skills
A Computer or a Laptop
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 42 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
Get Domain & Web Hosting
An very easy Web Designing Course
Lifetime Support
Money back Guarantee 100%
What is the target audience?
Entrepreneurs
Students
Business Owners
Employees
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-107591-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图