• 发布时间:2016-8-22 23:45
  • 人       气:163
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hsLPR7Y 密码: 7vag

Make an amazing retro title in After Effects
Info:
Course Description
Be able to make your game, movie or trailer titles whole other level. In this course you will learn how. I have packed some of the best tips that I use in my projects, to really improve a title text with a retro theme that can easily be adapted in other themes.
In this step by step course I will go through how I made the lightning effect with a frame by frame animation in Illustrator. How I did the text from scratch and finish up everything in After Effects to put everything togather and some thoughts on how I think around my design choices.
Many have asked why I chose Illustrator for frame by frame animation when Adobe Animation or Adobe Photoshop might be better. I chose Illustrator because I wanted to be able to scale and use the vectors. And I think there is a lot more people that knows Illustrator than Adobe Animation that has the same features.
This course is for the people that want to get to the next level of design and particular around the hard matter of typogrophy in motion.
This is not for the people that haven’t got some basic knowledge about After Effects. These tips of frame by frame animation takes time and practice to be good at, take some time and practice the tips I give you.
Enroll today and show me some epic animations!
What are the requirements?
You will have to have some knowledge about After Effects and Illustrator. You will have to have a newer verison of After Effects, but not specificly the CC verison.
What am I going to get from this course?
You will be able to take your first basic steps into “Frame by frame” animation.
Learn some great tips on how to take your design in After Effects to the next level.
What is the target audience?
This course is for the people that want to take the next step in learning how to apply those details to a project that really sells the piece.
This is not for the people that doesn’t have the patience to try these techniqes sometimes to be able to make it really good, beacuse it needs some practise.
令人惊异的复古标题用后效果
信息︰
课程描述
能够使你的游戏、电影或拖车的标题整个其他水平。在本课程中您将学习如何。我把装一些最好的小费,使用在我的项目,要真正改善以复古为主题,可以轻松地调整在其他主题中的标题文本。
在这个过程中一步一步我将经历如何在Illustrator制作闪电效果与一帧一帧的动画。我如何从头做文本和完一切后影响地把东西放在一起和一些思考我如何觉得在我的设计选择。
很多人问为什么插画家为逐帧动画时选择Adobe动画或AdobePhotoshop可能会更好。我选择了插画家,因为我想要成为能够扩展和使用一个向量。而且我认为还有更多的人知道比具有相同的功能的Adobe动画插画家。
本课程是为想要到达下一个水平的设计和特别是周围运动typogrophy硬物质的人。
这不是没有效果后一些基本知识的人。逐帧动画这些技巧需要时间和实践,善于,花一些时间和实践我给你的提示。
今天报名并出示一些史诗动画!
要求是什么?
你将必须有一些关于后效果和插画家的知识。你将必须有更新的版本的影响后,但不是具体CC版本。
我打算从这门课程获得什么?
你将能够把你第一次成"帧一帧的"动画的基本步骤。
了解一些伟大的秘诀如何采取您的设计在后影响到下一个级别。
目标受众是什么?
本课程是为那些想要学习如何应用这些细节真的卖出项目的下一步。
这不是没有耐心尝试这些技术有时能够让它真的很好,因为它需要一些练习的人。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-107457-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图