• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-9-29 13:03
  • 人       气:409
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dFKCbQh 密码: vdt9

Intro to Watercolor Painting on YUPO Paper - Beginner's Level
HDRips | MP4/AVC, ~2502 kb/s | 1280x720 | Duration: 02:00:53 | English: AAC, 124 kb/s (2 ch) | 2,16 GB
Genre: Painting
Scared to try watercolor? Don't be! Give this synthetic paper a try - it wipes clean, doesn't buckle or rip, colors are more vibrant, and you can create amazing watery textures!
In this Intro class, you will learn the basics of watercolor painting on YUPO paper. YUPO paper is a synthetic paper which is very different from traditional watercolor paper. It is GREAT FOR BEGINNERS. The water and pigment do not absorb into the paper - this allows you to manipulate the pools of color until the water evaporates, creating fascinating watery textures. Also, most colors wipe clean from the paper, and the colors are more vibrant and bold!
I will go over supplies you need, we will do some experimenting and observing, color blending (using a limited palette of four colors), and you will be completing simple painting exercises all helping you get the feel of YUPO paper.
Basic skills/tips to be taught:
水彩画在YUPO纸-初级入门
HDRips|MP4/AVC,~ 2502kb/s|1280 x 720|持续时间︰2:00:53|英语︰AAC,124kb/s(2ch)|2,16GB
体裁︰绘画
不敢尝试水彩呢?别了 !给这合成纸试一试-它擦拭干净,不扣或撕裂,颜色都更有活力,并且您可以创建令人惊叹的水样纹理!
在此介绍的类,您将学习YUPO纸上水彩画的基础知识。YUPO纸是一种合成的纸是从传统的水彩纸非常不同。它是伟大的初学者。制成的纸张不吸收的水和颜料-这允许您进行操作的色池,直到水蒸发,创建引人入胜的水样纹理。从纸,擦干净的大多数颜色和颜色也更活跃、更大胆!
我会在你需要的用品,我们将做一些试验和观察,颜色混合(使用一个有限的调色板的四种颜色),和你将完成简单绘画练习都能帮你制作方式纸张的感觉。
基本的技巧被教导︰
水/颜料口粮
油漆控制
颜色混合
擦除完成吊装的油漆
你最后一次任务将在使用只有4个颜色的藤蔓上创建松散、写意的迷你绘画的南瓜。我将使你走过的每一步!我迫不及待想看到一些最终结果!
water/pigment rations
paint control
color mixing
erasing/lifting paint
Your final assignment will be to create a loose, impressionistic mini-painting of pumpkins on a vine using only 4 colors. I will walk you through every step! I can’t wait to see some of the end results!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-106537-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
腿妹阿 发表于 2019-2-7 13:37:56 | 只看该作者
ha
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图