• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-2-2 22:21
  • 人       气:343
  • 回复数量:2
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hssfKmo 密码: 9cyx

How to start your career in Stock footage Videography
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | 1.55 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
I struggled for years to figure out how to make money with my passion for travel and making videos. After many travel videos on Youtube that earned me very little, a stock footage agency in Singapore contacted me to organize my video collection and sell it over the Internet. I organized my collection and figured out how to get my collection on-line making money for me. Finally I figured it out. Nothing more exciting than seeing sales on the video clips.
If you have a passion for Travel, video, or even photography I want to share how you can make money with your passions and save you the struggle. This is a practical hands-on course that will teach you everything to need to start creating travel videos and making money with them on stock footage agencies.
An Introduction to stock footage
Getting started - First I provide insight into what videos will sell. We cover camera gear, lenses, and accessories you will need.
Filming video - We do a live video shoot and teach you how to film video. We take it a step further and cover special techniques like time-lapse photography, action camera's, dolly shots, and aerial video.
Manage media - We teach you how to manage your footage and even some video editing in Final Cut Pro X to produce your stock footage clips.
Uploading Media - We provide a complete walk-thru uploading your videos onto the 2 main stock agencies. We take it a step further by showing you how to create CSV files for large uploads.
Getting paid - We give you an overview of the payment process
如何开始你的职业生涯中股票镜头摄像
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰1.5小时|1.55GB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
我奋斗了多年,想出如何赚钱与我对旅行和制作视频的热情。许多旅行视频在youtube 上,很少为我赢得之后,在新加坡的素材库机构联系我要组织我的视频采集和互联网销售它。我组织我的收藏,弄明白怎么去我收集在线赚钱对我来说。最后我终于懂了。没有什么比看到销售上的视频剪辑更令人兴奋。
如果你有对旅行的热情,视频,或甚至摄影但我很想分享如何你可以赚钱,如果你的激情和保存你的斗争。这是实际的动手课程,将教你一切需要创建旅游视频上启动和赚钱与他们素材机构。
素材库简介
获取开始-首先提供视频将出售的洞察。我们涵盖照相机齿轮、镜片和您需要的配件。
拍摄视频-我们做直播的视频拍摄和教你如何拍摄视频。我们进一步采取它迈出的一步,包括特殊的技术,如延时摄影、行动照相机、多莉镜头和航拍视频。
管理媒体-我们教你如何管理您的素材和甚至一些编辑在最后切ProX交出您的素材剪辑的视频。
上传媒体-我们提供完整步行-通过上传你视频上的传到2主要股票机构。我们采取这一步进一步向您展示如何创建大上传的CSV文件。
让我们支付-给你的付款流程概述
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-106514-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 2

沙发
lgentleman 发表于 2018-9-27 21:41:56 | 只看该作者
谢谢
板凳
大白丶 发表于 2018-10-10 01:50:58 | 只看该作者
我来学习学习
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图