• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-2-7 13:07
  • 人       气:189
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kUEeuiz 密码: m5zc

Hgsounds Cassetto KONTAKT | 437 Mb
The idea behind Cassetto was to create a synthesizer which has an old and slightly faulty sound as well as a fairly fixed yet interesting architecture. The end result is a synth with it’s own character and capable of some very unique tones.
Although Kontakt is often used for complex samples, Cassetto uses sampled oscillators so that it is a true synthesizer and all sounds are constructed in the same way as any other subtractive synth, it comes with 200 presets with more to come, however it is also a synth that invites you to make your own.
Firstly, I chose the Elektron Analogue Four for the Oscillators as it has a nice selection of strong analog waveforms. Each of the Raw Waveforms was then recorded note by note over 4 octaves onto a very old and well worn cassette. I have owned this cassette since at least 1987 as it had me playing guitar badly around that time, which was recorded over a Pet Shop Boys album funnily enough. It was the 3rd cassette I tried and had the most dropouts which is what I was looking for. I had been looking for a suitable cassette deck for this project for a long while, and a friend came up with this one (JVC CD-1635 MK II) which is actually a really nice machine after bit of de-oxit, I’d already tried a couple of others with auto gain inputs which was a bit too extreme, I was after subtlety. Here is what it looks like (you can see the cassetto! cassette if you look closely). These were then recorded into the computer through a focusrite OctoPre and each 4 second sample was looped manually at different lengths to provide the multisampled oscillators. I was actually surprised how lovely they sounded once tamed by Filters. This is what some of the raw unfiltered waveforms sound like with random start time (phase).
Features:
2 Oscillators with both multi-sampled cassette sampled sound and single cycle Waveforms
Noise Oscillator sampled from Tape
Unstable for warbling the oscillator pitch
Dual Filters with a large choice of filter types
Parallel Filters or One for each Oscillator
2 LFOs with selectable Waveforms, LFO1 resets on note, LFO2 is free running
Random LFO of the Filter
Filter Envelope for the Cutoff, Pitch and Optional Volume of Oscillator 2
VCA Envelope for Volume Control
Reverb with 50 Impulse Responses
Delay
Modulator with a choice from Chorus, Flanger or Phaser
Arpeggiator with Sequencers for various parameters
Preset Browser with the ability to save presets
Global Randomizer and Default, with the ability to save you own Default preset.
Section Default and Randomizer buttons
over 200 Presets (with more to come)
HgsoundsCassetto开播|437mb
Cassetto背后的想法是创建一个合成器,具有老和轻微故障的声音相当固定,内容又有趣的建筑。最终的结果是合成器中与它自己的性格和能力的一些非常独特的色调。
虽然开播经常用于复杂样品,Cassetto使用采样的振荡器,它是真正的集大成者和所有的声音都构建在任何其他消减synth相同的方式,它配备了200个预置更多的来,然而它也是邀请你做出你自己的单体。
首先,我选择莱科模拟四为振荡器作为它有较强的模拟波形的一个不错的选择。每个原始波形当时记录到一个很老的音符超过4八度和磨损得很厉害的卡带。因为它有我弹吉他严重大概在那个时候录在宠物店男孩专辑得可笑的是,仍有拥有至少1987 年以来的这盒式磁带。它是第 3 次的盒式磁带我试过和有最辍学,正是我所期待的。我一直在寻找合适的磁带盒为这个项目很长时间,和一个朋友想出了这其中(JVCCD 1635MKII)后de oxit位是其实真的很好的机器,我已经尝试了几个别人与自动增益输入这是有点太极端,我是后微妙之处。这里是它看起来像(你可以看到cassetto!卡带如果你仔细看)。这些然后录成计算机通过focusriteOctoPre和每个4的第二个示例手动环在不同长度提供多级采样的振荡器。我很惊讶竟然没有他们听起来多么可爱一次驯服的筛选器。这是一些听起来像是用随机的开始时间(相位)的原始未过滤波形。
特点︰
2振荡器与两个多重采样盒式采样声音和单周期波形
从磁带采样噪声振荡器
不稳定的颤音振荡器球场
双滤光片大选择的筛选器类型
平行筛选器或一个用于每个振荡器
可选择波形的2LFOs,LFO1重置上注意,LFO2是自由奔跑
筛选器随机低频振荡
筛选器信封用于切断、沥青和可选的振荡器2卷
音量控制的VCA信封
混响与50的冲激响应
延迟
选择从合唱、镶边或相位调制器
琶音器和音序器的各种参数
有能力保存预设预设浏览器
全球的随机数发生器和默认情况下,能够保存你自己的默认预设。
部分默认和随机数发生器按钮
超过200个预置(更多)
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-106473-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图