• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-5-25 16:21
  • 人       气:159
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3sDnVZ 密码: fx7q

Make a multiplayer platformer in Gamemaker StudioWEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~886 kb/s | 1152 x 720 | English: AAC, 59.2 kb/s (2 ch), 48.0 KHz | 1.07 GBGenre: Development / Game Development | Language: English | +Project Files
Learn to work with networking in Gamemaker: Studio As there are many many tutorials on Gamemaker: Studio. There is one topic that barely anyone dares to step foot on...Networking.
Many people that I have met that want to get started in programming have an ambitious mind to build MMO's and multiplayer platformers. The problem is, it's a lot harder than they think.
You have to work with two sides. You have to send data to the server and the data has to process it and send it back to EVERYONE who is connected to the server.I am currently in the process of working on a Steam game and went through a lot of working learning how to make multiplayer games. I've tried many methods and I've came up with an efficient and straightforward method on making a simple multiplayer platformer.
The way I teach is simple, I walk you through on the process and explain mysterious functions along the way. This is why my course lectures are so long. It's not easy to master multiplayer, but you'll be able to understand networking and how to conquer it in no time.
Are you ready to conquer one of the hardest things in Gamemaker: Studio? I promise you won't feel a thing!
What are the requirements?
The basics of Gamemaker: Studio
A PC
A copy of Gamemaker: Studio
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 16 lectures and 3 hours of content!
Make a multiplayer platformer
Learn more about Gamemaker: Studio and it's functions
What is the target audience?
Beginners who want to make multiplayer games in Gamemaker: Studio should take this course
People who don't know the basics of Gamemaker: Studio shouldn't take this course. So if you don't know what sprites or scripts are don't take it yet!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-105807-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图