• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-12-8 15:12
  • 人       气:159
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdsa06Z 密码: wdny

KiCad like a ProMP4 | AVC 917 Kbps | 1280x720 | 29.970 fps | 7 hours | English, AVC ~61.4 Kbps, 2 ch | 2.64 GBGenre: eLearning | Instructed by Peter Dalmaris
Learn the World’s Favourite Open Source PCB Electronic Design Automation tool and make your own professional PCBs!
Course Description
This course is designed to teach you how to use KiCad assuming no prior knowledge in PCB design. My objective is to help you reach a high level of competency.
You will be able to create any PCB that an Arduino or general electronics enthusiast can dream of.
To achieve this, I have organized this course around three projects. With each project, I introduce several new KiCad features and extend your skill set.
The ability to create a custom PCB is a core skill of an electronics enthusiast. Without the ability to create a custom PCB, your breadboard-based projects are doomed to oblivion.
Learning how to use KiCad will make you a better maker because you will be able to create custom PCBs for your best designs, and as a result you will ensure that they realise their full potential.
What are the requirements?
Basic understanding of electronic circuitsAbility to create simple circuits on a breadboardAbility to install new software on a computer
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 67 lectures and 7 hours of content!Design high-quality PCBsUnderstand the KiCad design processUse a fabrication service to order professionally PCBsUnderstand that trade-offs and limitations of PCB design softwareDesign a PCB while keeping manufacturing costs to a minimum
What is the target audience?
Anyone interested in electronicsPeople that wish to move their project beyond the breadboardMakes who wish to go past the prototyping stage for their projectsEveryone is welcome!

本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-105431-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图