• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-12-12 17:26
  • 人       气:151
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o68GEwE 密码: 99qr

Accents in Spanish wordsWEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~1751 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 64.4 kb/s (2 ch), 48.0 KHz | 415 MBGenre: Language / Spanish | Language: English | +Project Files
Accents are an integral part of writing Spanish correctly. Learning how to do it is a lot easier than you think. I have been teaching Spanish at the college level for the past 25 years and I have refined a highly successful technique for teaching students how to master accenting Spanish words.This is a course deigned to teach you EXACTLY how to write accents in Spanish words in a fun and playful manner. If you have always been frustrated because you did not know how to write accents in Spanish, this is your chance to learn once and for all!This course is designed for students who are not native speakers of Spanish AND for native speakers alike.Throughout the course you will find a series of exercises that will test whether you understood each of the lectures.This is an engaging and fun course. Thank you for allowing me guide you!What are the requirements?
The desire to learn how to write Spanish correctly
The desire to learn in a fun manner!
a computer or a smart phone
a notebook and a pen to take good notes
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 9 lectures and 1 hour of content!
know exactly where to place accents in Spanish words.
Understand why we need accents in Spanish words
know how to write words correctly, that is, with the correct accents.
increase your confidence while writing in Spanish
Use Spanish in a professional environment
Increase you Spanish linguistic skills
What is the target audience?
Students who are not native speakers of Spanish
Native speakers of Spanish
Anyone interested in understanding why we accent Spanish words the way we do and how those accents are placed.
Business people wanting to improve their Spanish writing skills.
Translators
Interpreters
Actors
Spanish writers
Spanish speaking trainers and professionals in general
Public speakers
Law enforcement personnel
Medical personnel
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-105286-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图