• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-12-15 15:22
  • 人       气:154
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nt8IqVZ 密码: 24js

Videographer's Boot CampDuration: 3hr 30m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 6.29 GBGenre: eLearning | Language: English
Basic Training...go from video schmo to video pro and earn a living doing what you love: shooting video!Do you love creating video? Do you want to learn what it takes to make a career as a videographer?Learn all the basics of videography and become a professional.What you'll learn in this course:*Learn what features you'll need in the equipment you buy.*Learn all the basics of what to shoot & how to shoot to effectively tell a story.*Become an artist by learning the effective use of lighting.*Learn how to record clean, professional audio.*Discover the tips & tricks of the trade that will make your professional life easier & help you overcome obstacles.*Learn how to act like a professional and keep getting gigs.Become a pro videographer While technology changes, the basics of visual storytelling stay the same. Those basics include effective camera operation, creative lighting & clean audio recording. You'll learn all of that with this course. Believe it or not, many people already earning a living as videographers don't have these basics mastered so you can gain an advantage by learning what I teach you. After you have the knowledge and practice your craft, you can work as a freelance camera operator, works at a news station or a production company. You can even start your own production company!Why is this course unique?I have 30+ years of experience and can help you avoid problems and overcome obstacles that only experience can teach you. Besides lectures, there are plenty of demonstrations with my assistants. I'll also show you real-world examples of professional video. I'll shoot a story and break down the elements for you so you can do it too!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-105151-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图