• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-12-16 13:36
  • 人       气:141
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jG0aSGQ 密码: vtkw

SAS Base Programming Essentials on Data ManipulationMP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 63 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 5 Hours | 979 MBGenre: eLearning | Language: English
Part I: Modifying Variables
Do you already have some basic SAS programming knowledge and want to learn more about SAS programming? Do you want to enter the highly demanded SAS/data industry and become a SAS programing professional? If you answer yes, then “SAS Base Programming Essentials Data Manipulation: Part I Modifying Variables” is the right course for you!
SAS Base and data manipulation programming skills are highly demanded in the SAS/data industries. This course can also help prepare you for SAS Base Programming Certification Exam.
This course is at the beginner to intermediate level. It is designed to help you master SAS Base Programming Essentials on Data Manipulation Focusing on Variables (my next coming course will be focusing on data sets modifications including data merging, combining, transforming, etc. ). As the same as my course ‘SAS programming for beginners’, this course utilizes hands-on coding in SAS programming environment as well as detailed step-by-step explanations to make your learning easy and fast.
This course was created using the SAS University Edition (The free SAS programming environment provided by SAS). The SAS code and data are compatible across all SAS programming environments.
This course has
25 lecturesEach lecture shows hands-on coding in SAS programming environment as well as detailed step-by-step explanationsThe course supplements (including SAS codes and data used in lectures) are easy downloadable for your own practice.
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-105134-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图