• 发布时间:2017-3-5 20:09
  • 人       气:212
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cf9cmE 密码: uzfx

How I retouch my Landscape Images in Adobe Photoshop
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 43M | 430 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
A Beginners Guide to Editing Stunning Landscape Images in Adobe Photoshop & Make them Amazing
Do you feel your images do not have that Professional look? Do you feel that your images especially landscape images lack that extra punch?
Do you feel your images do not look as good as of others?
Do you wonder what’s wrong with your landscape images? Have your tried all sorts of tricks and techniques, be it of shooting or Post-processing but your images are nowhere near to the top landscape image?
Have you ever felt that you need to have the High-End equipment to get the Professional Landscape images?
Have you felt frustrated even after taking High-End Camera & all sorts of equipment and still your images look the same?
If you relate to any of the questions above then let me tell you, you are at the right spot.
The common myth spread all over is that High-End camera gears always give quality results.
But this is half true. If your images look dull and boring then Let me tell you that problem is not with your camera gears. The problem is with your Post-Processing.
It is true that High-End Camera Gears can give you high quality but to an extent only. You will always need Professional Post-Processing on your images to give them that Professional Look or what I call the Wallpaper Look.
If you know the right Post-Processing Technique then you can give your dull and Boring Images be it Landscape or any other images, a whole new life and can take them to the Next Level.
我如何修饰我在AdobePhotoshop中的风景图片
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰43 M|430MB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
初学者指南编辑惊人景观图像在AdobePhotoshop&使他们令人惊叹
你觉得你的图像不具有专业的外观吗?你觉得你的图像尤其是景观图像缺乏那额外一拳吗?
你觉得你的图像看起来不一样好别人的吗?
你想知道是什么毛病你景观图像吗?有你尝试各种各样的技巧和技术,就是它的射击或后处理,但您的图像是远到顶级景观形象吗?
你有没有觉得你需要有高端的设备,以获得专业景观图像?
有您感觉沮丧即使考虑高端相机后及各种设备和仍然您的图像看起来一样吗?
如果你关乎任何上述的问题,那么让我告诉你,你是在正确的位置。
遍布各地的共同神话是高端相机齿轮总是给质量的结果。
但这句话了一半。如果您的图像看起来枯燥和无聊的然后让我告诉你这个问题不是与你的照相机齿轮。问题在于你的后期处理。
它是真正的高端相机齿轮可以给你高质量但只有程度。你总是会在你的图片给他们那专业看或称之为壁纸看起来需要专业后处理。
如果你知道正确的后处理技术,然后你可以给你枯燥和乏味的图像是景观或任何其他图像,全新的生活,可以带他们去一个新的水平。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-104552-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图