• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2017-6-20 21:02
  • 人       气:108
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dFMmbcP 密码: q7c9

Karl Taylor Photography - How to make Money From Your Photography
Size: 3.82 GB | Duration: 3 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1920x1080 30fps | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | + Bonus Material
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Are you a keen photographer looking to make some extra money from your skills? Maybe you like the idea of becoming the boss of your own photography business?
If this sounds like your perfect plan, then you need to fully understand exactly what you’re letting yourself in for! I can say this because I’ve been a successful professional photographer for over 20 years.
Making money from photography is not easy! I’m not trying to sound sensationalist or be negative but unfortunately this is the truth. Many money making dreams and new photography businesses simply never make it past the first few months. Believe it or not, the reason for these failures isn’t down to photography ability!
Like I said, the key to photography success is not about luck or hope and unfortunately, it’s not just about how good your photography is. To become your own boss and master making money with your photographs, there are fundamental business and marketing skills that you need to master.
You need to know 5 essential skills and discover the answers to 3 very important business questions. Armed with this vital knowledge you dramatically increase your chance of success. The in-depth videos in this course will provide you with everything you need to understand and master these crucial skills.
卡尔-泰勒摄影-如何从你的摄影中赚钱
面积: 3.82 gb |持续时间: 3 小时 |视频: mp4 1920x1080 30fps |音频: aac 44KHz 2ch |+ 奖金材料
体裁: 电子教学 |语言: 英语
你是一个热心的摄影师, 想从你的技能中赚些外快吗?也许你喜欢成为自己摄影行业的老板的想法?
如果这听起来像是你的完美计划, 那么你需要完全理解你到底在让自己做什么!我可以这样说, 因为我是一个成功的专业摄影师超过20年。
从摄影赚钱是不容易的!我不是想听耸人听闻或消极, 但不幸的是, 这是事实。许多赚钱的梦想和新的摄影企业根本就没能在头几个月过去。相信与否, 这些失败的原因不在于摄影能力!
就像我说的, 摄影成功的关键不是运气或希望, 不幸的是, 这不仅仅是你的摄影有多好。要成为自己的老板和主人的照片赚钱, 有基本的商业和营销技巧, 你需要掌握。
你需要知道5基本技能, 并发现3非常重要的业务问题的答案。拥有这一重要知识, 你会大大增加你成功的机会。本课程中的 in-depth 视频将为您提供了解和掌握这些关键技能所需的一切。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-103917-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图