• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2017-7-30 02:44
  • 人       气:240
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1gfMQiWF 密码: 5cep

Advanced High End Beauty Retouching Course in Photoshop
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 7 Hours 38M | 5.17 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
High End Beauty Images are desired product in advertisement of luxurious products as well as in Fashion and Beauty magazines. In this course You will learn the best techniques for High and Beauty Retouch, which are going to place Your retouching skills on a totally new level.
In this course I am giving to you all the best I've got over 3 years career as a Photoshop Instructor. I prepared this course for everyone who wants to know more Beauty Retouch, and wants to know the best techniques which let You to get perfect magazine covers look!
- Whole process of basic skin retouch so You will be able to retouch the skin and hair.
- Shaping the face to make it sharpen and with a perfect shape.
- Full lip retouch which shows how to retouch, fix the color and contours of the lips.
- Complete Eyes retouch which shows You how to make the eyes bigger, how to retouch them, as well as how to sharpen and brighten them up!
- Nails Retouch.
- Complete Dodge & Burn guide which shows You how to do global and local Dodge & Burn in the right way.
- Sharpening Lesson.
- And at the end of the course You will learn how to create simple final Adjustments!
高级高端美容修饰课程
MP4 |视频: 1280x720 |音频: aac 44KHz 2ch |持续时间: 7 小时 38M |5.17 gb
体裁: 电子教学 |语言: 英语
高端美容图像是奢侈品广告和时尚杂志的理想产品。在本课程中, 您将学习最佳的技术, 高和美容润饰, 这将把你的修饰技能在一个全新的水平。
在这个过程中, 我给你的所有最好的我有超过3年的职业生涯作为一个 photoshop 讲师。我为大家准备了这门课程, 谁想知道更多的美容润饰, 并想知道最好的技术, 让您得到完美的杂志封面看!
-整个过程的基本皮肤润饰, 所以你将能够润饰皮肤和头发。
-塑造的脸, 使其锐化, 并与完美的形状。
-完整的唇润饰, 显示如何润饰, 修复嘴唇的颜色和轮廓。
-完整的眼睛的润饰, 显示你如何使眼睛更大, 如何修饰他们, 以及如何锐化和照亮他们!
-指甲修饰。
-完整的道奇和烧伤指南, 这表明你如何做全球和本地道奇和烧伤在正确的方式。
-削尖的教训。
-在课程结束时, 您将学习如何创建简单的最终调整!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-103707-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图