• 人       气:178
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dFjdoQH 密码: sgr5

Gumroad – MetalX8 Part 2 and Part 3
Title: Gumroad – MetalX8 Part 2 and Part 3
Info:
MetalX8 Part2 – HardSurface UVs Unfolding in Maya
This is the second Tutorial from a series that will establish the Metal-X8 Project based on a DIMA Chen’s concept.
In this one I will share with you my process to Unfold UVs on Hardsurface mesh in Maya.
This Tuto is recommended for an intermediate/confirme level in modeling. I don’t explain basic tools. Don’t forget to look at MetalX8-Part1 for all the modeling process.
Most of the parts are recorded during my Livestream.
MetalX8 Part3 – Texturing and LookDev with Quixel Arnold
This is the third Tutorial from a series that will establish the Metal-X8 Project based on a DIMA Chen’s concept.
In this one I will show you my process to texture and shade the Armored Mech using Quixel 2.0 and Arnold Render.
I will show you how to prepare your model in Maya for export, bake maps using Turtle Render, texture in Quixel than how I build my shaders in Arnold with a LookDev scene and AlShader for Layered Quixel Material.
This Tuto is recommended for an intermediate level. I don’t explain basic tools.
Gumroad – MetalX8 2 部分和3部分
标题: Gumroad-MetalX8 2 部分和3部分
信息:
MetalX8 Part2-HardSurface 乌布苏在玛雅展开
这是第二个教程从一个系列, 将建立 Metal-X8 项目的基础上马陈的概念。
在这一个我将与你分享我的过程, 展开乌布苏在 Hardsurface 网在玛雅。
对于建模中的中间/confirme 级别, 建议使用此教程。我不解释基本的工具。不要忘了看 MetalX8-Part1 的所有建模过程。
大部分零件都是在我的直播中记录的。
MetalX8 Part3-变形和 LookDev 与 Quixel 阿诺德
这是第三个教程从一个系列, 将建立 Metal-X8 项目的基础上马陈的概念。
在这一个我会告诉你我的过程, 纹理和阴影的装甲机械使用 Quixel 2.0 和阿诺德渲染。
我会告诉你如何准备你的模型在玛雅出口, 烘烤地图使用龟渲染, 纹理在 Quixel 比我如何建立我的着色器在阿诺德与 LookDev 场景和 AlShader 分层 Quixel 材料。
建议将此教程为中级级别。我不解释基本的工具。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-103344-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图