Learn all the basics
Understand the layers
Create a montage
Edit picture
Improve picture
Requirements
You need to have adope Photoshop on your computer
Description
You want to start learning Photoshop but you do not know how to do it, you do not know where to start? Do not panic, the Photoshop interface is actually complex at first, that's why you have the opportunity to get the help you need through this course.
Want to use Photoshop for business or personal purposes? This course is intended for all beginners at the intermediate level. I will first introduce the use of the interface, the tools and the layers to become familiar with the workspace. Then we will work on basic projects, learning to retouch the colors on a photo, and we will continue by creating a simple montage adding several elements of different photos. We will then do a course on retouching a face, and finally I'll show you how to create lightning and a 3D effect on your photos.
At the end of this course you will be able to work on Photoshop by yourself.
Why you need to choose my course? As I strive to take my time to explain and position myself in the shoes of the participant to know how to proceed and explain. The course follows a logical learning order. You will improve after each point studied.
Who is the target audience?
People having the purpose to work with photoshop or to edit your own photos
学习PS图象处理软件2.3G
我将学到什么?
了解仪表板
学习所有的基本知识
理解层次
创建蒙太奇
编辑图片
改进图片
要求
你需要在你的电脑上有PS图象处理软件
描述
你想开始学习PS图象处理软件,但你不知道怎么做,你不知道从哪里开始?不要惊慌,PS图象处理软件界面实际上是复杂的,这就是为什么你有机会得到帮助,你需要通过本课程。
想用PS图象处理软件做生意还是为了个人目的?本课程适用于中级水平的初学者。我将首先介绍使用接口、工具和层来熟悉工作区。然后我们将学习基本的项目,学习在照片上修整颜色,我们将继续创建一个简单的蒙太奇,添加不同照片的元素。然后我们将做一个修版的课程,最后我会教你如何在你的照片上创建闪电和3D效果。
在本课程结束时,你将能够独自在PS图象处理软件上工作。
你为什么要选择我的课程?当我努力花时间解释和定位自己在参与者的鞋子,知道如何进行和解释。课程遵循逻辑学习顺序。每次学习后你都会进步。
谁是目标受众?
有与PS图象处理软件合作或编辑自己照片的人
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-101560-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图