• 发布时间:2018-4-3 03:06
  • 人       气:160
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QYwoeJhxcmftj69hDUYExQ 密码: sqbs

Duration: 4.5 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch | 4.2 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 1 Article
$200 | Created by Marcin Mikus | Last updated 7/2018
Learn Commercial Lifestyle & Bikini Photography Retouching in Photoshop by Working on Real Life Examples
What Will I Learn?
You will be able to retouch images professionally
You will be able to use Camera Raw on advanced level
You will be able to retouch images in non destructive way
You will speed up your workflow in Photoshop
Your image quality will be improved immediately by using techniques shown in this course
You will have full retouching knowledge requered to work in the Retouching Field
Requirements
Photoshop CC but older versions of Photoshop works good as well
Computer
Description
Lifestyle Photography is one of the most pupular genre photography these days. And the reason for that is simple,
Huge Social Media influencers in need for great images, as well as Countles, Lifestyle, Swimwear or lingerie Copanies exist on the market trying to grab their own piece of this huge market. One thing they all have in common is to have great images, and this is why I am coming to you this course.
Whether you are photographer, or retoucher - in this course, I will give you all the important knowledge on how to process, retouch, and color grade your images in photoshop to make yourself and your customers fully satisfied.
I am Marcin Mikus, Professional Retoucher and Photoshop educator with 7 years of experience in the field. Working wth fashion magazines, and on commercial campaigns. And o find the proof of it you can just find my portfolio. My retouching knowledge and experience is what makes me different from other teachers - in my courses - you get real world experience.
In this course you will learn:
1. Processing RAW Images using camera RAW or Lightroom. You will know how to get the right colors at the start.
2.Everything about skin retouching. You will learn how to clean up image non destructively with retouching tools as well how to use additional techniques like Frequency Separation. How to use other filters to remove fine details like body hair and uneven skin. And what is most important you will learn Dodge & Burn retouching with Curves, which is only one technique that provides 100% non-destructive results.
3. You will learn how to create and work with layers masks till you achieve advenced knowledge on the subject. Understanding and creating masks will allow you to gain amazing control over the lights a shadows in adjusting contrasts.
4. I will teach you how to understand define color palette and understand color harmonies to do good color grading, and of course how to do funal touch ups to the images such as final touch ups and adjustements to colors, liquifying and adding subtle noise.
5. As a Bonus section we will work on studio lingerie images, where we will polish our knowledge, learn other additional techniques helping you to retouch lingerie images, Create a soft atmosphere by adjusting lights and color grading.
Within this course you will get resources such as retouching actions, dodge & burn bursh and images to practice your skills and speed up your workflow..
Enjoy ghe course!
Marcin
Who is the target audience?
Photographers
Retouchers
Fasion Photographers
Commercial Photographers
People who wants to improve retouching skills in Photoshop
People who wants to make money by working with Photoshop
Lifestyle Photographers
时间:4.5小时|:H264视频,1280x720 |:AAC音频,48 kHz,CH 2 GB的| 4.2
类型:语言:英语学习| +亚|第1
|创造了200美元的城市mikus Marcin | LAST UPDATED 2018年7月
美妙的生活方式和商业摄影retouching比基尼在Photoshop做城市的真实生活的例子
你会学习吗?
你将能够retouch professionally Images)
你将能够使用相机的RAW上高级水平
你将能够retouch图像在非破坏方式
你将你的工作流的高速网络在Photoshop
你的图像质量会提高城市技术shown立即用在这道菜
你将拥有全requered retouching知识工作的retouching场
要求
CC是老年版的Photoshop Photoshop作品好大学]。
计算机
描述
生活方式的一个冰摄影摄影是最普遍的类型,这些天。和理由为这是简单的,
在宏大的社会媒体influencers需要伟大的形象,为无数的抵抗,或生活方式,swimwear内衣公司存在的市场努力抓住他们自己的这片巨大的市场。有一件事他们全在普通冰淇淋有两个伟大的形象,这是为什么我来你这两个课程。
不管你是photographer,或retoucher -在这道菜,我会给你所有的重要的知识对如何retouch两个流程,你的品位和彩色图像在Photoshop中,使你自己和你的顾客完全满意。
我mikus Marcin和Photoshop,专业retoucher educator和7年的现场经验。工作wth时装杂志,商业campaigns BBS。《O型和找到它,你只是把我的投资组合。我的retouching知识和经验是什么?让我不同于其他课程的教师,在我把你的真实世界的经验。
你会在本课程的学习:
1。使用相机的RAW图像处理的原料或Lightroom。你会知道怎么去权色彩的开始。
2。一切都是retouching皮肤。你将学习如何干净的IP的图像不destructively与retouching工具]。如何使用额外的技术类频分离。如何使用其他的过滤器除去毛状体的精细的细节和uneven皮肤。什么是最重要的,你将学习与道奇和烧伤retouching曲线,这是唯一的一个技术,提供100%的非破坏的结果。
3。你将学习如何创建和工作层的面具。直到你达到的先进知识的主体。理解和掩码将允许你创建两个奇异的控制增益,在灯光的阴影在contrasts A调。
4。我会教你如何定义的理解和明白色色的调色板harmonies好做的色彩分级,和如何做,当然funal触摸UPS的图像如最终触摸UPS和两个色差adjustements增、液化和微妙的噪声。
5。作为一个额外的部分,我们将工作在工作室的内衣Images波兰,我们将我们的知识、技术学习其他额外的帮助,你的内衣retouch Images create a软调气的城市灯光和颜色分级。
在本课程,你将得到的资源如retouching行动,道奇和烧伤Images刷和实践你的技能和你的工作流的高速网络。
共享的重要课程。

世界卫生组织是目标受众?
摄影师
修图师
时尚摄影师
商业摄影师
人谁想要提高retouching在Photoshop技能
人谁想让钱市与Photoshop的工作
摄影师的生活方式
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-101417-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图