一品教程
3ds Max + V-Ray: 3ds Max PRO in 6 hrs (Updated 2018)
  • 百度链接:请在正文中查找
  • 提取码:请在正文中查找
  • 阿里云(不限速):
  • 天翼链接(不限速):
  • 天翼提取:
  • 115链接:
  • 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2018-3-17 05:18
  • 人       气:148
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1imPgYlu43SnlI4Q7CIeMzg 密码: d681

3ds Max + V-Ray: 3ds Max PRO in 6 hrs (Updated 2018)
3ds Max intro course: 3Ds Max and V-Ray for creating 3D architectural imagery, from beginner to advanced
When I first made this course, it was to fill a void that I noticed in the arch viz industry. There are not a lot of tutorials out there that help you to learn arch viz from the beginning in a professional way, using the PRO software and a PRO workflow. So, I created this course, and I never could have imagined how popular it has become! It has also evolved a lot since that first time I published. Here are some key things to know:
ORIGINAL COURSE
teaches 3ds Max and V-Ray from the very beginning
follows a project from nothing, all the way to the end
demonstrates the exact workflow that I use daily as a practicing professional (thus the PRO part)
uses my UI setup, shortcuts, etc (all downloadable for your use)
shows you everything you need to know to create a basic project
uses 3ds Max 2011, so as long as you have any version after that, you should be able to follow (updates have been made where necessary to account for changes all the way up to most current versions)
contains 6 HRS of video from start to finish
ADDITIONAL CONTENT
brings you up to speed with the latest versions of the software and fills in the gaps where they exist
more advanced techniques (i.e. HDRI lighting, etc)
more advanced and complex projects
currently two additional projects to follow along with, including an advanced interior and exterior.
much higher production quality than original videos
awesome new content being added regularly to make you aware of new techniques, software updates, etc.
new projects coming soon
3DS MAX + V射线:3DS MAX PRO在6小时(更新2018)
3DS马克斯介绍:3DS马克斯和V射线创建三维建筑意象,从初学者到高级
当我第一次上这门课的时候,是为了填补我在工业界发现的空白。没有多少教程可以帮助您从一开始就以专业的方式学习arch viz,使用PRO软件和PRO工作流。所以,我创造了这个课程,我从来没有想象过它有多么流行!自从我第一次发表以来,它也发展了很多。这里有一些关键的事情要知道:
原始课程
从一开始教3ds马克斯和V-Ray.
一个项目从无到有,一路走到底
演示了我作为一个实践专业人员每天使用的确切的工作流(因此PRO部分)
使用我的UI设置、快捷方式等(所有可下载的供您使用)
显示您需要知道的一切来创建一个基本的项目
使用3dsMax2011,只要您以后有任何版本,您应该能够跟随(在需要时进行了更新,以说明直到大多数当前版本的所有更改)
包含从开始到结束的6小时视频
附加内容
用最新版本的软件加快速度,填补它们存在的空白。
更先进的技术(即HDRI照明等)
更先进、更复杂的项目
目前,还有两个额外的项目,包括先进的内部和外部。
比原始视频更高的制作质量
令人敬畏的新内容定期添加,使您了解新技术,软件更新等。
新项目即将推出
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-101309-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图