发新帖
Making Of 'Swamp Hunter'
制作“沼泽猎手”
By Amdeewet
作者:Amdeewet
Software used/使用软件:
3ds Max, ZBrush
翻译by:yipinsucai.com

Hi, everybody. My name is Aleynikov Oleg, I live in Voronezh-city, Russia and I am a 3D modeler. I like character concept art very much. I prefer to create a 3D visual form without previous drawing. I am inspired by such masters as Scott Patton, Tsvetomir Georgiev and Ben Mauro, and films like Avatar. I am thankful to 3DTotal for finding my work interesting and giving me the opportunity to tell you about its creation.
大家好,我是Aleynikov Oleg,我住在Voronezh城,是俄罗斯和我是一个3 D modeler。我喜欢非常艺术概念的角色。我喜欢创建3 D模型在没有预先打草稿的情况下。我受到很多的大师的影响比如Scott Patton, Tsvetomir Georgiev 和 Ben Mauro, 还有《阿凡达》等等。我感谢3 DTotal给我这个机会,让我有机会告诉你关于它的创建过程。
This work was based on the images of the Indians from Mel Gibson's film Apocalypto. But I didn't want to make a typical "man"; I wanted something new and different. I pictured in my mind the inhabitant of a tropical, swampy jungle. I chose to use a frog as my starting point, but I wanted to make my character attractive, without the warty skin that frog's usually have. The prototype for my frog was the Australian White Lipped Treefrog (Fig.01).
这项工作的灵感是基于的印度人从梅尔·吉布森的电影《启示》里的画面。但我不想做一个典型的“人”,我想要一些新的和不同的东西。我想象着在我脑海里的热带的沼泽丛林里的人的形象。我选择使用一只青蛙作为我工作的起点,但是我想让它的性格有吸引力,没有疣蛙通常都有的皮肤。我的青蛙的原型是澳大利亚白色塔拉树蛙(Fig.01)。

Fig.01
Sometimes I start making a character from a silhouette, other times from a head, which becomes a character (spirit) and forms an appearance. This time I used the second variant. I made the most of the possibilites offered by ZSpheres and DynaMesh (Fig.02).
有时我开始制做角色从轮廓开始,也有时候从一个头开始,根据觉得的外观和形状来决定。这一次我用第二种方法。绝大多数时候我从DynaMesh和 ZSpheres开始制作(Fig.02)。

Fig.02
After I had found the head and features of the face, I continued to make the body, using basic brushes such as Standard, Clay Buildup, InsertCylinder, InsertHand, etc., and DynaMesh to join everything together. I based the shapes off my chosen frog's body, but made it anthropomorphous with human muscles so the character looked more natural and realistic (Fig.03).
当我慢慢地把头部特征的脸做出大概的形状以后,我开始制作身体身体,使用基本的笔刷、粘土集结,InsertCylinder,InsertHand等等,并使用DynaMesh把所有物体粘连在一起。我从我的选择的青蛙的身体照片作为参考来制作身体,融合进人类的形象,让角色看起来自然和逼真(如图)。

Fig.03
Then I increased the number of subdivision levels and worked on detailing the character. I didn't work on the skin texture because, like I said earlier, I didn't want to have normal frog-like skin (Fig.04).
然后我提高细分级别开始刻画角色的细节。我没有制作皮肤的纹理,因为正如我之前所说,我并不想做成像普通的青蛙的材质(Fig.04)。

Fig.04
For the armor, I quickly made a base mesh in 3ds Max to allow me to see the silhouette and understand the number of needed elements (Fig.05).
对于盔甲,我很快地在3 dsmax里制作了一些大块面。允许我去了解我需要继续建模的形状和元素(Fig.05)。

Fig.05
After that I imported the mesh back into ZBrush and began to add detail to the clothing. It's good if the details of armor are not random, but tell the story of the character, so I added the skull of a beast to show that my hero was a skilled and experienced warrior. As a reference I used the skulls of a lioness and a wolverine and made it from a ZSphere. I also added a spaulder to make the character less symmetrical (Fig.06).
在那之后我把网格导入回到ZBrush里,并开始对服装添加细节。如果盔甲的细节不是随机多变的最好,但是根据这个角色的故事背景,我增加了巨大的野兽颅骨来表明我的英雄是一个技能和经验丰富的战士。作为一个参考我用了一只母狮的头骨,然后从一个Z球开始创建模型。我还添加了一个spaulder使模型不那么对称(Fig.06)。

Fig.06
I used the Move brush and DynaMesh to form the main features. For the lasing of the wooden parts of armor I made an alpha and made it wooden with the help of the Slash1 brush (Fig.07).
我使用了Move brush和DynaMesh来制作大型。对盔甲的木制部分我做了一个alpha并用Slash1笔刷做成木质的(Fig.07)。

Fig.07
Next I increased the details of the folds in the cloth. Besides the aforementioned numbered brushes I used the Pinch brush with LazyMouse, ZIntensity at 75 and Brush Modifier at 80. It allows you to be more precise. After all the parts were detailed, I improved the proportions a bit. And then the character was ready (Fig.08).
接下来,我增加了折叠的细节在布料上。除了之前提到的笔刷刷我使用了Pinch brush画笔,ZIntensity 75 , Brush Modifier 调节到80。它允许您制作得更精确。在所有的部分细节都完成了以后,,我放大了整体一点。然后这个角色就差不多好了(Fig.08)。

Fig.08
With the Transpose Master plugin, I put character in a pose, gave him a spear and made three renders (Fig.09):
用Transpose Master插件,我赋予了角色一个POSE,并且给了它一把长矛。
1. Masking/遮罩
2. Base with ambient occlusion/基础材质+遮罩
3. Reflex/反射

Fig.09
Then I combined all the layers in Photoshop, and rubbed the sharp edges with the Smudge tool to make them softer. And finally I used a metal texture for the background. The final result can be seen in Fig.10.
然后再Photoshop做合成,把锐利的边缘用涂抹工具做的软化一些,最终背景里用了一张金属材质,下图是最终效果。

Fig. 10
翻译by:yipinsucai.com

本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-19299-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图