• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2018-1-30 00:40
  • 人       气:164
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1kVFx1P1 密码: m7md

Master Your Portraits with Luminosity Masks in Photoshop
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3.5 Hours | Lec: 22 | 1.26 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn the professional techniques to speed up your workflow and produce beautiful photographs in Photoshop
This online photo editing course will teach you how to enhance your photos in a seamless way, simply producing stunning images to impress your clients. Luminosity Masks allow to take a great level of control and to perform advanced adjustments fast.
Once you learn how to use this powerful Photoshop tool, you will be able to unlock hidden potential in your images. Regardless of what your level of experience is, this in-depth course is designed to teach you professional editing techniques in an easy, approachable way. I will walk you step by step through a complete photo editing workflow, making complex techniques easy to grasp.
You will learn not only "how" to perform the adjustments - I will also explain "why" to apply them in the first place. As a photographer and educator I have full understanding of the entire photo editing process - starting with an image evaluation, through taking creative decisions and finally applying photo enhancement techniques to produce effective imagery.
Unlike other photography classes that are focusing on "pushing sliders", this course teaches you how to approach your photo editing workflow in a comprehensive way. Behind every successful image stands a strong creative idea, an "action plan".
With this course I will help you to elevate your work to a new level of professionalism and impact.
Creating Luminosity Masks is a time consuming and elaborate process. You can skip this step and jump right into the edits with 18 point Free Photoshop Actions. I have designed the Luminosity Mask Action Set to speed up your workflow - with a single click you will automate mask generating process.
When you join me in the course you will have at your disposal high quality supporting images to start the course on the spot without time wasted on searching for resources. As always - I provide you with a high resolution, layered TIFFs, so you can access them anytime to see the final edits including every single step I have taken to obtain them.
掌握你的肖像面具PS图象处理软件亮度
MP4 AVC视频:| 1280x720 |音频:AAC 44khz 2ch |持续时间:3.5小时| LEC:22 | 1.26 GB
类型:学习|语言:英语
学习如何加快你的工作流程,在PS图象处理软件产生美丽的照片的专业技术
这个在线照片编辑课程将教你如何以无缝的方式提高你的照片,只需制作令人惊叹的图像,以打动你的客户。亮度面具允许采取很大的控制水平,并进行快速调整。
一旦你学会了如何使用这个强大的PS图象处理软件工具,你将能够解锁隐藏的潜力在你的图像。不管你的经验水平如何,这个深入课程的目的是教你专业的编辑技巧,简单,平易近人。我会一步一步地走过一个完整的照片编辑工作流程,使复杂的技术易于掌握。
你不仅将学习如何进行调整,我还将解释“为什么”首先应用它们。作为一名摄影师和教育家,我对整个照片编辑过程有充分的了解——从图像评价开始,通过创造性的决策,最后应用照片增强技术产生有效的图像。
与专注于“推滑块”的其他摄影课程不同,本课程教您如何全面地处理照片编辑工作流程。每一个成功的形象背后都有一个强有力的创意,一个“行动计划”。
通过这门课程,我将帮助你把你的工作提升到一个新的专业水平和影响力。
创建亮度掩模是一个耗时和精心制作的过程。你可以跳过这一步,直接进入编辑18点免费的PS图象处理软件行动。我已经设计了亮度掩模动作集,以加快您的工作流程-通过一次单击,您将自动生成掩模生成过程。
当你加入我的课程,你将有你的高质量的支持图像,在没有浪费时间寻找资源现场开始课程。一如既往,我为你提供了一个高分辨率的,分层的口角,所以你可以随时看到最后的编辑包括我已经得到他们的每一步访问它们。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-103002-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图