• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-5-9 21:49
  • 人       气:348
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Gumroad - Anthony Jones - Painting with color 1&2
Duration: 90min | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 732 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
90 minutes of me explaining how color works so you as an artist can start to understand it.
How to paint with Color - PART 1 - Understanding Color
How to paint with Color - PART 2 - Painting with Color
45 minutes of me explaining how color works so you as an artist can start to understand it. This is a beginner level tutorial. I will cover stuff like the illusion of color, and basic light understanding. Also will talk about the photoshop color sliders and how you can approach thinking about them. (HSB, RGB, LaB)
Includes-
-PSD of the notes.
-Photoshop tools and brushes.
45 minutes of me explaining how color works so you as an artist can start to understand it. This is a intermediate level tutorial. I will cover how to design roughly before applying the color. Talk about how to keep your values in check as you apply more and more color. Also talk briefly about the difference between digital and traditional painting.
Includes-
-PSD of the notes.
-PSD of the two robots
-Photoshop tools and brushes.
Gumroad-Anthony琼斯-绘画与颜色1 & 2
持续时间:90 分钟|视频:h264、yuv420p、1920 x 108030 fps|音频:aac,44100Hz,2ch|732MB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
我解释颜色是如何工作的所以你作为一个艺术家可以开始了解它的90分钟。
如何用颜色-第1部分-了解颜色颜料
如何画与颜色的颜色-第2部分-绘画艺术
我解释颜色是如何工作的所以你作为一个艺术家可以开始了解它的45分钟。这是一个初学者水平教程。我将涵盖之类的颜色和基本的光理解的错觉。也会谈论photoshop颜色滑块和你可以如何处理他们的思考。(HSB,RGB,实验室)
包括-
-注意到PSD。
-Photoshop工具和笔刷。
我解释颜色是如何工作的所以你作为一个艺术家可以开始了解它的45分钟。这是一个中间级教程。我将介绍如何在应用颜色前大致设计。谈如何保持你的价值观在检查中,当你应用更多和更多的颜色。也谈数码与传统绘画的区别。
包括-
-注意到PSD。
-两个机器人PSD
-Photoshop工具和笔刷。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-40375-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图