• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-1-29 21:24
  • 人       气:625
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖
m0zbyza4jyo023915.jpg
Type Design: Introduction to Effects in Illustrator
Duration: 2hr 17m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.19 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Illustrator type effects help logo designers achieve dynamic typographic treatments through a variety of simple steps. These treatments can stand as logotypes on their own or as type that fits around an illustration or mark to make a complete logo. The tools I teach in this class will give designers an array of techniques that will help them style type in ways that are often used when designing logos. While I believe designers of all levels will pick up some helpful tips, these concepts willespecially be helpful for people who would consider themselves unfamiliar with Illustrator or type in general.
What You'll Learn
In this class you will learn how to use Adobe Illustrator type effects to their potential while working on a project of your own. Follow along with the screen captured videos as I walk you through the process of manipulating type using shapes, paths, and effects. We'll cover:
*Researching and Sketching Type Effects.How to find successful examples of distorted type and sketch out initial concepts before working with Illustrator.
*Using Basic Shapes.How to manipulate type around shapes such as circles, triangles, and diamonds.
*Utilizing Illustrator Effects.How to use the toolset of Illustrator "effects," from free distort to arc to shear and everything in between.
*Finalizing Your Design.How to add highlights, shadows, and texture to your type designs, and outputting properly when finished.
在Illustrator中影响类型设计:简介
持续时间:2 小时17 m|视频:h264、yuv420p、1280 × 72030 帧/秒|音频:aac44100赫兹,2 通道|1.19GB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
插画家类型影响帮助标志设计者实现动态排版处理通过各种简单的步骤。这些治疗可以站作为标识自己或周围的插图或标记,使一个完整的标识的类型。我教这个班的工具会给的设计师的技巧,将帮助他们风格类型中的方法数组常用设计徽标时。虽然我相信所有级别的设计师会捡起一些有用的技巧,这些概念特别是将有利于人会认为自己不熟悉与插画或类型一般。
你将学到什么
在此类中,您将学习如何在您自己的项目上工作时使用AdobeIllustrator类型影响到他们的潜力。跟随屏幕捕获视频你穿过操纵类型使用形状、路径和影响的过程。我们将介绍:
* 研究和素描文字效果。如何在使用Illustrator之前找到扭曲的类型和勾画出的初步概念的成功例子。
* 使用基本形状。如何操纵周围圆形、三角形和钻石的形状类型。
* 利用插图画家的影响。如何在这两者之间使用工具箱的插画家"的影响,"从自由扭曲弧剪切和一切。
* 完成您的设计。如何添加亮点,阴影和质地,以你的类型设计,和正常输出时完成。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-36208-1-1.html

精彩评论 1

rorareri 发表于 2021-1-16 06:39:24 | 显示全部楼层
ntroduction to Effects i
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图