一品教程
Photoshop角色着色技术教程 Skillshare Character Concept Art From Grayscale to .
ID:26834 | 复制链接 |
  • 发布时间:2016-2-16 01:44
  • 人       气:694
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖
教程中文名称:Photoshop角色着色技术教程
教程英文名称:Skillshare Character Concept Art From Grayscale to Full Color Illustration
教程出品机构:Skillshare
教程时长:39分
教程格式:MP4
教程使用软件:Photoshop
教程语言:英语
x1o3a2wnqcq19228.jpg
Skillshare Character Concept Art From Grayscale to Full Color Illustration
I am a concept artist majoring in character design and I enjoy exploring various digital painting and coloring techniques.
In this class, you will learn to use Photoshop tools such as layer options, styles and blending modes in order to create a full color painting. We will focus on creating a character concept artwork, but the skills I will introduce can be used in any type of digital illustration.
What You’ll Learn
I will teach you my working process and introduce one of the more advanced digital coloring techniques. I will also share some tips to make your work with Photoshop more efficient.
Introduction. Introducing tools that we will use in Photoshop.
Grayscale. Working with values, depicting depth, lighting, volume and different materials.
Color. Creating color passes, expressing depth with color temperature and saturation, using blending modes to build up color.
Final Touches. Adding fine details and color variation, enhancing materials with photo textures.
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-26834-1-1.html

精彩评论 1

布道者 发表于 2022-5-15 10:28:09 | 显示全部楼层
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图