• 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2012-9-24 19:12
  • 人       气:1593
  • 回复数量:4
发新帖
The Museum is closed/关闭的博物馆(maxwell渲染场景)

[url=http://bertrand-benoit.com/blog/2012/08/16/the-museum-is-closed/roll1/][/url]
There are a few reasons why I have been absent from the blog in the  past few weeks. One was a totally undeserved holiday. Another was that  I’ve been busy working on the Museum competition organised by Ronen Bekerman.  The challenge was to produce a photorealistic take on Mies van der  Rohe’s Neue Nationalgalerie in Berlin. My own take was to stage a  fictitious exhibition by Berlin-based artist Olafur Eliason  in the NNG, entitled, “The Field Project” (a pseudo-intellectual  reference to the magnetic field, which was the main research subject of James Clerk Maxwell, who posthumously lent the renderer its name).
有几个原因为什么我一直没有更新博客在过去几周,一个是完全不值得的节日。另一个是,我最近一直在忙Ronen Bekerman举办的博物馆竞赛。挑战是生产一个照片级 柏林的Mies van der  Rohe’s Neue Nationalgalerie。我的任务是一个虚构的展览由总部位于柏林的艺术家奥拉维尔·Eliason,题目是“现场项目”
The competition has now closed so I’m allowed to show off my  submissions here. It was a lot of fun working with Maxwell. As someone  who uses Vray 90 per cent of the time, I also like to keep an eye on  alternative options and own licences of several other renderers,  including Maxwell. I think every tool has specific situations at which  they excel and a complete artists should have a few of them in her  arsenal. I had always thought of Maxwell as an ideal tool for product  visualisation and small-scale scenes and had not expected it to perform  so pleasantly (and so fast) on such large scale environments.
竞赛已经结束了,所以我可以在这里展示我的作品。这是一个用MAXWELL的很有趣的工作。作为一个使用Vray超过90%的时间的使用者,我也喜欢留意替代选项的其他几个渲染器,包括MAXWELL。我认为每一个工具在特定的情况下豆油特长,一个完整的艺术家应该有一些备用能力。我一直认为MAXWELL是一种理想的工具在产品可视化和小规模的场景制作上,没有预料到它会执行的如此愉快(快)在如此大规模的环境里。
Of course, unfamiliar tools will always come with a degree of  frustration. With Maxwell, these have mainly to do with the lesser  degree of integration in Max, especially as far as materials, and in  particular procedurals, are concerned, or the lack of a genuine proxy  system (i.e. one that invokes a mesh that does not reside in the scene  but elsewhere on disk). So some things may take a bit longer to set up.
当然,不熟悉的工具总是会有一定程度的沮丧。用麦克斯韦,主要是较小程度的集成在max里,尤其是是材质,特别是特殊程序,缺乏一个真正的代理系统(即一个调用一个网格,不保存在磁盘上的场景,而是其他地方)。所以有些事可能需要更长的时间来建立。
On the other hand, the realistic nature of the renders pretty much  out of the box and the very predictable render times play in Maxwell’s  favour. In Vray, one can spend a very long time tweaking the myriad  parameters in order to achieve reasonable render times. The generally  longer render times in Maxwell are partly offset by not having to do  these tweaks, especially if you are doing large-scale, high-quality  stills, where you would need to push Vray’s quality settings quite high  and may therefore hit some pretty serious render times too.
另一方面,真实的渲染,物理的材质和可预知的渲染时间使得MAXWELL更受到青睐。在Vray,一个人可以花很长时间调整诸多参数以达到合理的渲染时间。一般较长渲染时间在MAXWELL里部分抵消了没有做这些调整,尤其是如果你做大规模、高质量的照片,你将需要调节Vray的质量设置相当高,因此可能触及一些相当长的渲染时间。
The image above was not among my final submissions but merely an  attempt at faking a night-time, long-exposure shot. My finals are below,  followed by some random snapshots and tests.
上方的图片是没有在我的最终成图里而只是一个尝试假装一个夜晚,长曝光拍摄。我的成图是下面的,后面跟着一些随机的快照和测试。
Make sure you visit the competition’s forum at take a look at all the great submissions.
确保你已经访问竞争对手的论坛看看所有的提交作品。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-20150-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 4

沙发
luolxxx 发表于 2016-6-12 15:54:04 | 只看该作者
好6啊。。
板凳
buzhixiesm1 发表于 2016-9-10 10:59:43 | 只看该作者
Digital Tutors - Rendering a Photorealistic Toy Scene in Maxwell RenderDigital Tutors - Rendering a Photorealistic Toy Scene in Maxwell Render
地板
kill9413 发表于 2016-11-1 09:15:01 | 只看该作者
看看有什么东西
5#
whq7758714 发表于 2017-6-13 17:26:31 | 只看该作者
这个是什么东西 我要看下
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图