• 人       气:289
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
下载地址在这里:
下载地址:
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/16TKA5z-ViJ7eO2vnqmypow 提取码: tqet
https://renrensucai.ctfile.com/fs/474554-375638987
解压密码:www.rrcg.cn

本教程是关于Final Cut Pro视频编辑速成课程视频教程,时长:4小时,大小:3.4 GB,MP4高清视频格式,附源文件,教程使用软件:Final Cut Pro X,作者:Ryan Charles,共10个章节,语言:英语。
The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course is designed for anybody and everybody to learn Final Cut, Pro X, proficiently and efficiently enough to be able to import, edit and export their own content– no matter if it’s for a film, a branded social or for your YouTube channel. Take your video editing from beginner to professional with Final Cut Pro X.
In just UNDER 4 HOURS you will be taken the full gamut of importing, organizing, editing, coloring, titling, captioning, finishing and exporting — no matter if you have previous editing experience or not!
For those familiar with NLE’s already you may be able to get away with just watching the lessons– though that will be up to you.
What people are saying about our courses:
“By far, the best director and cinematography course on the Internet.” – Nate Carroll
“I really enjoyed taking this class. It wasn’t just that the subject was interesting to me, but the teacher also made the class intriguing. I would gladly recommend this class to anyone who would be interested.” – Leah Ames
Very helpful. Adds depth to your understanding and intuitive insights which you surely had if you happened to play with video shooting and editing without doing any learning beforehand. It’s enriching. The movie samples are great as the clarify the points. Love it! – Yosi Tsitsu
Important information before you enroll:
In case you find the course useless, don’t forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
You will have instant and free access to any updates we’ll add to the course.
I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
What you’ll learn
Mastery of Final Cut Pro X
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
A Copy of Final Cut Pro X
Who this course is for:
Filmmakers
Video Editors
Anyone who wants to learn Final Cut Pro X

收藏0 0 反对0
分享

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图