一品教程
发新帖

DigitalXModels – 3D Model Collection – Volume 35: BAR 2
One thing I’ve noticed over the years is that most of the 3D artists I know all enjoy a nice cold craft brew. Several years ago, before kids found a way into my family, I used to brew my own beer. If you’ve never done it before, it’s got to be something like when cavemen first discovered how to make fire. It’s a truly empowering and incredibly satisfying experience! I mean… like… WOW!!! I just made this WONDERFULLY DELICIOUS CRAFT ALE!!!! WITH MY OWN HANDS!!! IT TASTES JUST LIKE THE STUFF I ORDER AT THE BAR!!!
Whew!! Sorry… I got all worked up there! Well… I haven’t brewed beer in a few years sadly. But, one of the VERY rewarding aspects of my job, and I HOPE that many of you enjoy this too, is that I can enjoy one (or two!) of these cold and tasty treasures right here at my own desk as I finish up my day. In any case, we hope you enjoy this new 3D model collection of Bar appliances and accesories, and in the words of the great Charlie Papazian, “Kick back, relax, have a home brew.”
Formats: .3ds, .obj, .fbx | Textures included | Materials Included
Password/解压密码-0daydown
数字X模型- 3D模型集合-第35卷:2栏
多年来我注意到的一件事是,我所认识的3D艺术家中的大多数都享受着冰冷的手工酿造。几年前,在孩子们找到我的家庭之前,我经常自己酿造啤酒。如果你以前从未做过这件事,那一定是洞穴人第一次发现如何生火的时候。这是一个真正的授权和令人难以置信的令人满意的体验!我的意思是……哇…!!!我刚刚做了这个美味可口的工艺啤酒!!!!用我自己的双手!!!!它尝起来就像我在酒吧点的东西一样!!!!
唷!对不起……我都累了!嗯……几年来我还没酿造啤酒。但是,这是我工作中非常有价值的一个方面,我希望你们中的许多人也喜欢这一点,那就是我可以享受其中的一个(或两个)。这些冰凉可口的珍品就在我自己的办公桌上,因为我完成了我的一天。无论如何,我们希望您喜欢这个新的三维模型收集酒吧用具和配件,并用伟大的查理帕帕齐安的话,“踢回来,放松,有一个家酿。”
格式:.3ds,.Obj.Fbx纹理包括材料
密码/Office

9HRt4O2.jpg
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 2

沙发
jh11111111 发表于 2020-8-28 00:04:14 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
板凳
big0305 发表于 2022-5-11 10:02:21 | 只看该作者
DigitalXModels – 3D Model Collection – Volume 35: BAR 2
  • 发布时间:2018-12-22 23:25
  • 人       气:920
  • 回复数量:2

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图