一品教程
发新帖

DISCOVER | December/18Th/2018 | 2.13GB
FULL PACK: 2.13GB | PRESETS PACK: 50MB
......:::::: I N S P I R E D B Y S A N H O L O ::::::......
San Holo is having an incredible 2018 with releasing his debut album “Album1” and it charting at #7 on the Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums chart. This not only landed Holo his first top 10 album, but he even achieved many producer’s dream of playing the main stage at Tomorrowland!
We have always been huge fans of his from the beginning and it was only a matter of time before we made a dedicated collection of sounds. So after months of creating we’re excited to finally present our San Holo inspired pack, HOLO.
Inside this pack you’ll find creative sounds crafted with maximum care, guaranteed to take your productions to the next level. With 15 Best Selling Future Bass packs in our catalog we’ve covered artists ranging from Flume to the Chainsmokers. When it comes to providing you with the best nothing is left to chance so once again we focused our top Future Bass producers on a single goal. - To provide you with the best Future Bass sounds.
This collection contains 128 expertly crafted Serum presets inspired by San Holo’s signature bird pluck to soaring leads to those larger than life saw chord synths. One characteristic of San Holo is his use of Vibrato so we specifically included a vibrato macro in this soundset.
You’ll discover all 4 macros are engaged on every preset. This will give you the freedom to tweak and customize the presets to your artistic sound. These macros include vibrato, filter, reverb, chorus, delay, detune, drive, sub, WT pos, room, noise, morph, rate, attack, stereo & crush all giving you ultimate expression, control and creativity.
发现|12月/18日/2018|2.13GB
全包:2.13GB|礼品包:50MB
...::::::I N S P I R E D B Y S A N H O L O:::::...
圣荷罗在2018年推出了他的首张专辑“专辑1”,并在公告牌舞蹈/电子专辑排行榜上排到了7。这不仅让霍罗获得了他的第一张10大专辑,而且他甚至实现了许多制片人的梦想,在明日之地主演舞台!
从一开始,我们一直都是他的忠实粉丝,我们专门收集他的声音只是时间问题。因此,经过几个月的创作,我们很兴奋终于呈现我们的圣荷罗灵感包,HOLO。
在这个包中,你会发现创意的声音精心制作,保证带您的产品到下一个水平。我们的目录里有15个最畅销的未来低音包,我们涵盖了从水槽到链轮机的艺术家。当谈到为您提供最好的没有留下任何机会,所以我们再次集中我们的最高未来低音生产商在一个单一的目标。-为你提供最好的未来低音。
这个集合包含128个精心制作的血清预设的灵感来自圣荷罗的签名鸟拔高飞导致那些比生命更大的锯和弦合成物。圣荷罗的一个特点是他使用振动,所以我们特别包括振动宏在这个音响。
您会发现每个预设都使用了所有4个宏。这将给你自由调整和定制预设你的艺术声音。这些宏包括颤音,滤波器,混响,合唱,延迟,失谐,驱动,副,WT pos,房间,噪音,变形,速率,攻击,立体声和粉碎都给你最终的表达,控制和创造力。
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
Surge Sounds Holo WAV MiDi XFER RECORDS SERUM AND CTHULHU-DISCOVER
  • 发布时间:2018-12-24 07:34
  • 人       气:401
  • 回复数量:0

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图