• 人       气:782
  • 回复数量:2
发新帖

sskqmmllrou131981.jpg

sskqmmllrou131981.jpg

3DCharacter Workshop by Shane Olson
Info:
Begin Your Journey To Becoming a Stylized Character Artist
Finding reliable resources for learning how to create stylized characters for games is hard!
There is so much information out there that it is difficult to know what to study and what is a waste of time. It’s very easy to get overwhelmed with it all. And, the industry is changing SO fast!
Typically, there has been a steep learning curve for anyone new to ZBrush.
It can take hours of sifting through free online videos before finding the info needed to actually create something usable with Zbrush without getting incredibly frustrated, lost, or insanely bored.
There are several good workshops available for purchase out there, but most of them require a continuous 8 week commitment and the training stops at a finished high-res sculpt. Hardly any of them take you beyond that point or let you learn and work at your own pace. I want you to be able to take your character to a finished in-game asset, obtain a high-quality render, and/or prepare it for 3D Printing!
With my 3D Character Workshop, I have tried to create the course I wish was available when I was struggling to learn ZBrush and character sculpting.
Shane Olson三维人物工作室
信息:
开始你的旅程成为一个程式化的人物艺术家
寻找可靠的资源来学习如何为游戏创建程式化的角色是困难的!
有这么多的信息在那里,很难知道什么学习,什么是浪费时间。这一切都很容易被淹没。而且,行业变化如此之快!
一般来说,对于ZBrush新手来说,学习曲线一直很陡峭。
在找到用Zbrush实际创建可用的东西所需的信息之前,可能需要花几个小时筛选免费的在线视频,而不会感到难以置信的沮丧、迷失或疯狂的无聊。
有几个很好的工作坊可供购买,但他们大多数需要一个连续8周的承诺,并在一个完成的高清晰度雕塑的训练站。他们中的任何一个都不能超越你,或者让你以自己的速度学习和工作。我希望你能将你的角色带到一个完成的游戏内资产,获得一个高质量的渲染,和/或准备三维打印!
在我的3D角色工作坊,我试图创建的课程,我希望是可用的,当我努力学习Zbrush和人物雕塑。

精彩评论 2

hzhuangyc 发表于 2019-2-8 12:26:03 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
piLZ 发表于 2019-11-1 20:21:23 | 显示全部楼层
3DCharacter

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图