一品教程
Skillshare – Rough Edges: Add Character to Your Vector Illustrations with Custom
  • 发布时间:2018-12-20 01:42
  • 人       气:405
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖

Duration 53m MP4
Title: Skillshare – Rough Edges: Add Character to Your Vector Illustrations with Custom Brushes
Info:
In this class, I’ll walk you through how to create your own set of custom rough edge art brushes using only Adobe Illustrator. These brushes are super easy to use, very effective and create an awesome textured look that will add a lot of character to your vector work. I’m very excited to share this technique with you since I haven’t found any tutorials on this method anywhere else! You’ll learn a complete illustration workflow to go from flat vector shapes to something a little more polished and sophisticated using your brand new custom art brushes set. And I’ve thrown in a couple of bonus gifts along the way to help you further personalize your work.
时间53m的MP4
标题:skillshare–粗edges:添加字符,你的illustrations矢量与一个brushes
信息:
在这类的,我要走了,你的通如何创建你自己的自定义的粗集研究的边缘艺术brushes使用Adobe illustrator只读的。这些brushes是超级容易的使用,非常有效的创建和安你好,可怕的织构看那会添加一批大学的字符向量,你的工作。I’m甚激到这股技术与你自从我没发现任何教程,这是其他方法anywhere!!!!!!!你将学习一个完整的工作流程》插图去从平面向量形的东西一点更多的polished和复杂的使用你的品牌的新的艺术brushes自定义设置。我已经thrown在一对夫妇的奖金,参加过的方式来帮助你personalize继续你的工作。
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
rorareri 发表于 2021-1-12 07:46:09 | 只看该作者

In this class, I’ll walk you through how to create your own set of custom rough edge art brushes using only Adobe Illustrator. These brushes are super ea

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图