• 发布时间:2018-12-19 21:59
  • 人       气:245
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | + Resource Files
Last updated 9/2018| Released: 16 Oct 2018
Duration: 43 Minutes | 1.47 GB
A Step by step guide on how to make professional looking posters for your own business or to sell online
What Will I Learn?
Students will be immediately equipped to design professional posters using various tools and techniques of Photoshop
Students can also expect ongoing updates of practice materials and free assets required for print design in future bonus lectures
Requirements
No prior knowledge of Photoshop, graphics design or print design is required
A working copy of Photoshop, preferably Photoshop CC 2018
Project files will be provided for practice and knowledge
Description
Do you have a small business that you want to represent, or do you want to make some money on the side with some freelance work? Well poster design is one of the hottest topics out there when it comes to freelancing! And you're at the right spot to get started with it!
The course covers everything that is needed to design a print ready poster on Photoshop CC. Enroll in this course with no prior experience in design or Photoshop and leave with the skill of designing amazing print ready Posters right away.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Complete beginners in graphic design or print design. No experience is required to gain the benefits from this course. The student only requires a working copy of Photoshop CC (preferably the latest version).
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
I am a professional graphic designer with over 5 years of experience, with experience as an In-house graphics designer for two of the largest MNCs in the world, including Uber. Allot of my design involved around print design and developing corporate brand identity. I have built this course for anyone from any background to easily understand the process and elements required to design a professional poster easily in the shortest amount of time. If you are a serious learner, within just a few minutes, you'll be designing professional posters after taking this course.
My previous course on Business Card design on Photoshop attracted over 14,000+ students who are reaping the benefits everyday! Read about their experiences below -
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT MY PREVIOUS COURSE ON BUSINESS CARD DESIGN:
"It's awesome and interactive. I've learned a lot " - Benjamin-Whyss Olumide
"What I liked about your course was some of the links that you shared. I like watching your process of making it all come together. I picked up on some tips and tricks that seemed useful. I liked your use of simple objects to make a well presentable business card." - Maggie A
SUMMARY
The course is for complete beginners. The student requires no prior experience with any sort of software. Anyone with a few minutes can learn the skill through this course. From the skill learnt from this course, students can easily make a poster, use for themselves or sell them on various online marketplaces to earn money right away.
Also, there are tons of FREEBIES as you go along the course. Students will receive various resources to help them out through out the lectures. The final lecture will have design assets for students to experiment with.
Who is the target audience?
Beginners in Graphics design or Photoshop who quickly want to learn how to design posters for freelance work or for small businesses
Beginners in design who want to learn about the processes of basic print design
MP4视频:H264,1280X720音频:AAC,44.1千赫,2 CH
体裁:学习语言:英语+ VTT +资源文件
上次更新9/2018发布:16 OCT 2018
持续时间:43分钟,1.47 GB
一步一步的指南如何制作专业的海报为您自己的业务或网上销售
我将学到什么?
学生将立即装备使用PS图象处理软件的各种工具和技术来设计专业海报。
学生还可以期待在未来的奖金讲座中不断更新印刷材料所需的实践材料和免费资产。
要求
不需要PS图象处理软件、图形设计或印刷设计的先验知识。
PS图象处理软件的工作拷贝,最好是PS图象处理软件CC 2018
为实践和知识提供项目档案
描述
你有一个小企业,你想代表,或你想赚一些钱在一边与一些自由职业的工作?海报设计是自由职业生涯中最热门的话题之一!你就在正确的位置开始了!
这门课程涵盖了PS图象处理软件CC上设计一个印刷就绪海报的所有内容。报名参加这门课程,之前没有设计或Photoshop的经验,并立即以设计令人惊叹的印刷海报的技能离开。
谁应该修这门课?
完成平面设计或印刷设计的初学者。不需要任何经验来获得这门课程的益处。学生只需要一份PS图象处理软件CC的工作拷贝(最好是最新版本)。
为什么要上这门课?
我是一个专业的平面设计师,拥有超过5年的经验,有一个经验,作为一个室内图形设计师为两个最大的跨国公司在世界上,包括优步。分配我的设计涉及印刷设计和发展企业品牌形象。我已经为任何背景的人建造了这个课程,以便在最短的时间内容易地理解设计专业海报所需的过程和元素。如果你是一个认真的学习者,在短短几分钟内,你将设计专业海报后,这门课。
我以前在PS图象处理软件上的名片设计课程吸引了超过14000的学生,他们每天都在收获利益!阅读下面的经验
学生对我以前的名片设计课程的看法:
“令人敬畏和互动。我学到了很多东西——Benjamin Whyss Olumide
“我喜欢你的课程是你分享的一些链接。我喜欢看你的过程,使一切都聚集在一起。我学到了一些有用的技巧和窍门。我喜欢你用简单的东西来做一张漂亮的名片。”——玛姬
总结
本课程适合初学者。学生不需要任何软件的经验。只要有几分钟的时间,就可以通过这门课学习技能。从这门课程中学到的技巧,学生可以很容易地制作海报,为自己使用,或出售他们在各种网上市场,以赚取金钱。
此外,有大量的免费赠品,当你沿着课程。学生将通过各种各样的资源来帮助他们走出课堂。最后一堂课将有学生设计的实验资源。
谁是目标受众?
在图形设计或PS图象处理软件的初学者谁很快就想学习如何设计自由职业或小企业海报
想了解基础版画设计过程的初学者
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图