Blender 3d basics: an intuitive approach
  • 发布时间:2018-12-18 09:15
  • 人       气:555
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖

Duration 2h 30m MP4
Blender 3d basics: an intuitive approach
Info:
This is the age of information. There are a lot of videos online about learning the basics of Blender. But I discovered over the years that most of them preach about tips and tricks to make a very specific object or item. 3D modelling is a trial and error process. One should be aware of not just how to operate the software but also about how to approach an unknown situation. This is what I mean when I say “intuitiveness”. One must experience different kind of challenges in order to develop that intuitiveness.
I used to learn about 3D modelling from books and though it took a long time to learn from them, I learnt that in the long term it was better than do it quickly videos. The differences was the richness of the content in books. Now in this course, I have tried to develop not just your 3D skills but also your ability to develop approaches for different kind of scenarios, which makes it a lot richer than the traditional set of how to videos.
In this course, we will go through
– Basic functions in Blender and the user interface
-The process of blocking everything with basic shapes.
-Then we will model different kind of meshes in edit mode.
– Then we will learn how to make different kind of materials and compare them with one another
– We will also learn how to map and mask different textures into one another
– We will learn the basics of using modifiers
-Then there is the final project in which all the skills learnt will be tested
– And ultimately there is the Ultimate beginners challenge that requires a lot of creative thinking to solve
持续时间2小时30米MP4
Blender 3d基础:一种直观的方法
信息:
这是信息时代。网上有很多关于学习搅拌机基础的视频。但是我发现,这些年来,他们中的大多数都在宣扬制作一个特定物体或物品的技巧和技巧。三维建模是一个反复尝试的过程。不仅要知道如何操作软件,还要知道如何处理未知情况。这就是我所说的“直觉”的意思。为了发展这种直觉,人们必须经历不同类型的挑战。
我过去常常从书本上学习3D建模,虽然从长远来看,学习3D建模比快速拍摄视频要好。不同之处在于书中内容的丰富性。现在,在这门课程中,我尝试不仅培养你的3D技能,而且培养你针对不同场景开发方法的能力,这使得它比传统的一套如何制作视频更加丰富。
在这门课中,我们将复习
–混合器和用户界面中的基本功能
-用基本形状阻挡一切的过程。
-然后我们将在编辑模式下对不同类型的网格建模。
–然后我们将学习如何制作不同种类的材料,并将它们相互比较
–我们还将学习如何映射和屏蔽不同的纹理。
–我们将学习使用修饰语的基本知识
-然后是期末项目,其中将测试所有学到的技能
–最终,终极初学者的挑战需要大量的创造性思维来解决。
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
mmbk007 发表于 2022-4-12 16:43:12 | 只看该作者
难得的好教程 十分感谢

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图