• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2017-12-20 00:43
  • 人       气:179
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1bo7XhKV 密码: gq74

Hideaway Studio Polivox v1.1 KONTAKT | 512 Mb
The Polivoks was designed by Vladimir Kuzmin with input on the aesthetics from his wife Olimpiada who was apparently inspired by Soviet military radios of the time. In production between 1982 and 1990 the Polivoks was manufactured at the Formanta Radio Factory in Kachkanar, Russian SFSR. With a retail price upon release of 920 rubles around 100,000 Polivoks were manufactured - peaking at a production rate of up to 1,000 units a month! Despite this, the Polivoks is not all that commonly seen an instrument outside of Russia.
SOLO SYNTH ENGINE
It may be full of bizarre old Russian transistors the size of small flying saucers, plastic that feels like it was made from recycled Christmas cracker toys and easily winning the most horrific key-action ever made contest.. I truly adore this wonderful old analog chameleon of an instrument!
As always with all of my Kontakt Libraries the raw sample material has been captured faithfully and directly from the instrument (including in this case a few samples taken via a gorgeous 1968 Bruel & Kjaer type 2107 all- tube swept band pass lab filter). The Solo Synth Engine retains the sonic character of the instrument and yet helps to present it in a new light permitting a wide range of tonal colours, textures and landscapes to be explored. With this in mind I have included many example patches in the library which I think will help to show the full potential of the Polivox library.
UNIQUE FILTER DESIGN
Although intending to appear and sound similar to the Minimoog it has been said that Vladimir never had access to the instrument or indeed any technical information. On examining the schematics, I'd have to agree and go so far as to say the Polivoks is a very different beast indeed on a technical footing. Some have said the instrument was a poor man's Minimoog but I truly think this is disingenuous to say the least as it sports some interesting unique features such as looping envelopes, a particularly efficiently implemented duophonic note assigner, and a quite remarkable and unique filter design.
In fact, whilst producing the original patches for this library I have been particularly taken by the filter on this unique instrument which is like nothing I've ever heard before. Sporting both Low Pass and Band Pass modes it can be quite an untamed beast at times but with care also capable of producing some really quite beautiful timbres.
隐居工作室 Polivox v1.1 KONTAKT |512 Mb
Polivoks 是由弗拉基米尔 Kuzmin 设计的, 从他的妻子 Olimpiada 的美学的投入, 显然是由当时的苏联军用收音机启发。在生产在1982和1990之间 Polivoks 是制作的在 Formanta 无线电工厂在 Kachkanar, 俄国 SFSR。以零售价在发行920卢布大约 10万 Polivoks 被制造了-峰顶在1000个单位一个月的生产率!尽管如此, Polivoks 在俄罗斯以外的地方并不常见。
独奏合成引擎
它可能充满了奇怪的老式俄罗斯晶体管大小的小飞碟, 塑料, 感觉就像它是由回收的圣诞饼干玩具和容易赢得最可怕的关键-行动有史以来的比赛。我真的很喜欢这个奇妙的老式的模拟变色龙的仪器!
一如往常, 我所有的 Kontakt 库的原始样品材料已经忠实地和直接从仪器中捕获 (包括在这种情况下, 通过一个华丽的 1968 Bruel 和亚型 2107 all-tube 扫频带通过实验室过滤器) 的一些样品。独奏合成引擎保留了乐器的音速, 但它有助于呈现在一个新的光允许广泛的色调颜色, 纹理和景观的探索。考虑到这一点, 我在库中包含了许多示例补丁, 我认为这将有助于显示 Polivox 库的全部潜能。
独特的过滤器设计
虽然打算出现和声音类似的 Minimoog, 但有人说, 弗拉基米尔从来没有接触的文书或实际上任何技术资料。在检查图纸的时候, 我不得不同意并说, Polivoks 是一个非常不同的野兽确实在技术的基础上。有人说, 该仪器是一个可怜的人的 Minimoog, 但我真的认为这是虚伪的说, 至少因为它运动一些有趣的独特功能, 如循环信封, 一个特别有效地实现了 duophonic 注意分配器, 和一个相当卓越独特的过滤器设计。
事实上, 在为这个图书馆制作原始补丁的同时, 我特别被这个独一无二的工具所接受, 这就像我以前听过的一样。低传球和带通模式的运动它可以是相当一个不驯服的野兽, 有时, 但照顾也能够产生一些真正相当美丽的音色。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-103169-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图