• 回复数量:2
发新帖
时长 4 小时 项目文件包括 MP4

标题:Eduardov.cc – 初学者视觉特效
信息:
英语语言
软件:Cinema 4D、Octane Render、PfTrack、After Effects。
IvBIj5l.jpg
您可能知道我是 Eduard_ov,我是一名拥有超过 9 年经验的动画设计师。 与阿迪达斯、肯德基、威尔史密斯、Marshmello、Massive Attack、Tiesto、Martin Garrix、Snails、Apashe 等客户合作。欢迎来到新的教程系列,我会在其中展示我经常在视频中使用的一些最佳技巧,以及哪些技巧 我为很多不同的客户使用过。 在本课程中,您将获得实现一些疯狂效果所需的所有知识。 在决赛中,您将制作 8 种不同的效果,其中一半使用手机,另一半使用脸部。 此外,您将获得我拍摄的视频以供自己训练或在课程中跟随我。
Duration 4h Project Files Included MP4
Title: Eduardov.cc – VFX For Beginners
Info:
Language: English
Software: Cinema 4D, Octane Render, PfTrack, After Effects.
You may know me as Eduard_ov, I’m a motion designer with over 9 years of experience. Worked with clients like Adidas, KFC, Will Smith, Marshmello, Massive Attack, Tiesto, Martin Garrix, Snails, Apashe and etc. Welcome to the new tutorial series where I reveal some of my best techniques I usually use in my video, and which I used for a lot of different clients. In this course, you’ll get all the knowledge which you need to achieve some crazy effects. At the final, you’ll make 8 different effects, half of them with the phone and half of them with the face. Also, you’ll get my filmed footage for training yourself or just follow me in the course.

本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-190173-1-1.html

精彩评论 2

林北北 发表于 2022-3-28 00:08:38 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
panyebin66 发表于 2021-8-27 22:33:59 | 显示全部楼层
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图