• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-5-5 05:42
  • 人       气:244
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mh7i2mO 密码: fdvk

Loopmasters - My Digital Enemy presents House Anthems Vol 2 WAV REX | 1.14 Gb
My Digital Enemy: House Anthems Vol 2' from My Digital Enemy returns with iconical beats, ballsy bass and anthemic melodies primed and ready for main room House producers looking for the latest sounds from the dancefloor.
This pack follows up the much heralded Volume 1, bringing you a fresh collection of high-quality Royalty-Free House samples, ready to drop straight to your DAW. Inside you'll find over 300 key labelled and beat-matched loops with punchy beats, slick basses, anthemic pianos, warm synths and cut-up vocal chops.
The pack features over a wealth of musical Kits which feature compatible melodic parts to easily build instant catchy hooks. Drums have been dissected into full drums, top loops and snare rolls, giving you the power to vary the beat and release the pressure. A selection of FX samples has also been thrown in to add background ambience and build the tension.
Specifications:
-  1.38 GB
-  24-Bit 44.1KHZ
-  88 Hook Construction Kit Loops
-  75 Synth Loops
-  59 Bass Loops
-  28 Piano Loops
-  20 Top Loops
-  19 Full Drum Loops
-  16 String Loops
-  7 Vocal Chop Loops
-  4 Snare Roll Loops
-  37 FX
-  324 Rex2 Files
Loopmasters-我数字的敌人提出了房子国歌Vol2WAV雷克斯|1.14Gb
我的数字敌人︰房子国歌Vol2'从我数字敌人返回与iconical节拍、胆识过人的低音和打动人心的旋律装上火药,准备主室房子生产者从舞池寻找最新的声音。
此包跟进很受欢迎的卷1,带给你新鲜标本采集的高质量免版税的房子准备径直下落到你昂山。在里面你会找到超过300关键标记和节拍匹配回路与强力节拍、光滑的低音、打动人心的钢琴、温暖的合成器和切碎声乐排骨。
丰富的功能兼容的旋律部分,能够轻松地构建即时朗朗上口的钩子的音乐套件包特征。鼓声已经分割成满鼓,高循环和网罗小面包,赋予你的权力来改变节拍和释放压力。FX样本的选取被扔添加背景氛围和营造紧张气氛。
规格︰
- 1.38GB
- 24 位44.1 KHZ
- 88钩施工工具包循环
- 75synth循环
- 59低音循环
- 28钢琴循环
- 20高循环
- 19循环充分鼓
- 16字符串循环
- 7声乐印章循环
- 4网罗辊环
- 37FX
- 324Rex2文件
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-109077-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图