• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-6-2 22:33
  • 人       气:145
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dEZi1OX 密码: gm4s

Photoshop Portrait Retouching Masterclass - Learn Photoshop
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 5.5 Hours | 1.26 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master Photoshop retouching and effects for portrait photography and more.
LEARN PORTRAIT PHOTO PHOTOSHOP EDITING FOR FUN OR PROFIT! Many of my university students have went on to become full-time wedding photographers or do portrait photography on the side for extra income. Learn the industry-standard portrait photo editing techniques today!
THIS IS LIKE 5 COURSES IN 1 ULTIMATE COURSE: Portrait Corrections, Portrait Retouching, RAW Retouching, Portrait Stylizing and Special Effects, and Advanced Black-and-White Conversions.
This is the course that can teach you everything you need to know to advance in portrait photography Photoshop editing, whether you're a professional photographer looking to offer more services to clients and increase income, or a hobbyist looking to improve personal photos.
Ever wonder how portrait photographers have compelling portfolio photos? Or how magazine models look so flawless in those feature stories and covers? Or how that black-and-white photo jumps from the page with such detailed tonality and sharpness? Or how that couple's wedding photos feature that "pop out of the frame" special effect?
In this course, I've included the essential techniques to succeed in portrait photography Photoshop editing, including
Relevant color, lighting, and composition corrections
Effective retouching techniques
Stylistic adjustment techniques
Improved black-and-white conversions
Special effects and edits to offer as a bonus to your clients
These are methods you can use to improve your own photos for fun, or you can apply them to photos in your portfolio to attract more clients. Add excitement and interest to engagement photos, wedding photos, professional and executive photos, maternity photos, and all the other various categories of portrait photos.
This course will not just help you retouch photos that you’re already taking for a client. It also has the potential to help you land more customers, and add more photo enhancing services to your business.
Enrollment in this course includes access to hours of follow-along lectures where students “learn by doing.”
Signing up for the course also includes
Access to the discussion forums (for discussion and posting links to your portrait photos that you’ve been working on so fellow students and I can critique and give feedback!)
Access to all future lectures that are added to this course (that may be a result of questions from the discussions forums) or new techniques related to portrait photography
Discount coupons for other new courses that I launch
Free support files to follow along in the lectures (most of the lectures feature the same photos available for download, but students are free to use their own photos of course)
Besides over 5 hours of lectures, I also include quizzes to assess your learning, and some helpful handouts on file formats, color terminology, Photoshop keyboard shortcuts, and a portrait retouching checklist.
See my bio on this page for more of my educational and professional background.
Photoshop肖像修饰大师班-学习Photoshop
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰5.5小时|1.26GB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
母版Photoshop修饰和肖像摄影和更多效果。
学习肖像照片PHOTOSHOP编辑为了好玩或利润!我的许多大学学生有去成为全职婚礼摄影师或做人像摄影一边为额外的收入。学习今天编辑技术的行业标准肖像照片!
这就像在1最终课程5课程︰肖像更正、肖像修饰、原始的修饰、肖像程式和特殊效果和先进的黑白转换。
这是课程,可以教你一切你需要知道进展肖像摄影Photoshop编辑,无论你是一个专业的摄影师,想要向客户提供更多服务,增加收入,或寻求改善个人照片爱好者。
有没有想过如何人像摄影师有令人信服的投资组合照片吗?或如何杂志模特看起来如此完美,这些故事里的功能和覆盖吗?或那黑白的照片从页面与这样的跳详细的调性和清晰度?或如何那对夫妇的婚礼照片功能该"弹出的画面"的特殊效果吗?
在本课程中,我已经包括的关键技术,成功的肖像摄影Photoshop编辑包括
有关颜色、灯光和构图更正
有效的修饰技术
文体的调整技术
改进的黑白转换
特殊效果和编辑向您的客户端提供作为奖金
这些都是你可以使用的方法来提高你自己的照片的乐趣,或你可以应用他们到照片在你的投资组合,以吸引更多的客户。订婚照、婚纱照、专业和行政的照片,产妇的照片,和所有其他各种类别的肖像照片添加兴奋和兴趣。
本课程将不只是帮助你修饰你已经正在为客户端的照片。它也有可能帮助你土地更多的客户,并添加更多照片增强服务对您的业务。
注册在此课程中包括访问小时跟随沿讲座,在学生"边干边学"。
报名参加课程还包括
访问讨论论坛(讨论和张贴链接给你你一直在这样我和同学们就可以批判并给出反馈的肖像照片!)
访问添加到此课程(这可能是从讨论论坛问题的结果)或人像摄影相关的新技术的所有未来讲座
其他新的课程,我推出的优惠券
免费支持文件跟随讲座(讲座的大部分功能相同的照片可用的下载,但学生可以自由地使用自己的照片当然)
除了5个多小时的讲座,我也包括测验来评估你的学习和一些有用讲义上文件格式、颜色术语、Photoshop的键盘快捷方式和修饰清单肖像。
请参阅我的生物在此页面上更多我的教育和职业背景。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-108847-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图