• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-6-2 22:37
  • 人       气:124
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jHMheCY 密码: 9scp

Fundamentals of Photoshop: Getting Started with the Interface, Tools, and Layers (Photoshop I)
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1Hours 16M | 451 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Welcome to the first lesson in this five-part series of Photoshop classes. Throughout this series we'll cover everything you need to know to become a Photoshop pro. Knowing how to use Photoshop is an incredibly useful skill and is commonly used by anyone from photographers to graphic designers and illustrators. It is such a robust program that can be extremely overwhelming. I'll do my best to make you feel comfortable while I teach you the ins and outs.
What You'll Learn
In this class (Photoshop I) you'll learn the fundamentals of Photoshop's interface. I'll help to show you exactly what you're dealing with when you first launch Photoshop. Topics in this class include:
Resolution. We’ll learn what resolution is and what it means. Together, we’ll take a look at various compositions and devices and learn the standard resolution size for those formats. I’ll give a special emphasis on resolution sizes for web and mobile, as those dimensions are always very specific.
Photoshop Workspaces. We’ll open Photoshop together and take a peek around to see what’s going on under the Photoshop hood. I’ll show you exactly what you’re looking at so that you feel comfortable as we move forward.
Tools and the Photoshop Toolbar. I’ll briefly show you the handiest of tools and give you a few toolbar tips and tricks along the way. We’ll study tool options and bonus surprises that each tool has.
Photoshop Windows. There are so many Photohop windows that it’s hard to know which ones you’ll need. I’ll show you around the default windows, which are generally the most important, and tell you how they work. We’ll specifically learn about the color window, the type windows, the layers window, and a few others.
Layers. Layers are such an important part of Photoshop. I’ll show you everything you need to know about layers to become a Photoshop pro. We’ll create layers, duplicate layers, and get them all organized into groups! It may boring, but if you’re an organization fiend like I am…you’ll love it.
Saving Files and File Types. There are a lot of ways to save your Photoshop files. I’ll do my best to show you the most important ways to do so. We’ll learn what exactly a PSD file is. How to save PDFs in Photoshop and the various image types that you can save to.
Adjusting your Canvas Size. Your Photoshop canvas is like a window into the soul of your project. And it can be quite frustrating when the size of your canvas is holding you back. I’ll show you how to adjust your canvas size most effectively and let you know when the right time to adjust the size of your canvas is.
The Zoom Tool. I’ll show you the quick n’ dirty tips and tricks of the zoom tool and how to zoom most effectively.
Best File Naming Practices. Knowing how to name your files is incredibly important if you want to keep them organized. It’s easy to haphazardly name your files and not be able to find them again. I’ll show you my favorite methods for naming my files and organizing them into folders.
Photoshop的基本原理教程入门界面工具和图层
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰1Hours16 M|451MB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
欢迎来到Photoshop类这五部分系列的第一课。在整个系列中我们将讨论一切你需要知道要成为临Photoshop。了解如何使用Photoshop是极其有用的技巧和常用的任何人从摄影师到平面设计师和插画家。它是这种鲁棒的程序,可以极其压倒一切。我会尽我所能让你感觉舒适,而我教你来龙去脉。
你将学到什么
在此类(Photoshop我)你就会了解Photoshop 的界面基础知识。我会帮助为你展示正是你正在处理什么当你第一次启动Photoshop。在此类中的主题包括︰
决议。我们将学习什么分辨率,它意味着什么。在一起,我们将看看各种成分和设备,并学习这些格式的标准分辨率大小。我就把分辨率大小特别强调针对web和移动,这些方面都是非常具体。
Photoshop的工作区。我们会在一起打开Photoshop和看一眼周围,看看怎么回事Photoshop引擎盖下。我会告诉你到底什么你看,你感觉很舒服,我们向前迈进。
工具和Photoshop工具栏。我简要地向您展示最方便的工具,给你几个工具栏提示和技巧一路走来。我们会研究工具选项和每个工具都有的奖金惊喜。
Photoshop窗口。有这么多Photohopwindows很难知道哪些是你需要。我会带你参观默认的windows,是一般最重要的并告诉你他们的工作。我们会具体了解颜色窗口、类型窗口、图层窗口中,和其他几个人。
图层。图层是这样重要组成部分的Photoshop。我会告诉你一切你需要了解图层成为临Photoshop。我们将创建的图层、复制图层,和让他们都有组织到组!它可能枯燥乏味,但如果你像我一样组织恶魔德行......你会爱上它。
保存文件和文件类型。有很多方法来保存您的Photoshop文件。我会尽我所能告诉你这样做的最重要途径。我们将学习什么确切地一个PSD文件。如何在Photoshop和各种图像类型,您可以保存到保存Pdf。
调整你的画布大小。你Photoshop画布就像一个窗口到你的项目的灵魂。它可以相当沮丧,当你的画布的大小拖你的后腿。看看你如何最有效地调整你的画布大小,让你知道什么时候是正确的时间来调整你的画布的大小。
缩放工具。我会告诉你快速n'肮脏的小技巧的缩放工具和如何最有效地放大。
最好的文件命名惯例。知道如何命名您的文件是非常重要的如果你想要保持他们组织的。它很容易随意命名您的文件并不能够再次找到它们。我会告诉你命名我的文件并将它们组织到文件夹中我最喜欢的方法。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-108843-1-1.html
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图