• 发布时间:2016-6-5 13:12
  • 人       气:168
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i43mvrv 密码: ebgj

Master Portrait Editing techniques with Photoshop / Edit 3 of 6
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | 960 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master powerful Photoshop editing techniques, create stunning portfolio, amaze your clients with beautiful and timeless portraits!
Join me in this class & take your editing skills to entirely new level and turn your images from "flat" or "boring" to striking!
I will teach you all the Photoshop tricks and technics that I have learn during my over 10 years long artistic photography practice. You will learn how to improve your workflow to minimize time spend in digital darkroom and have more fun when shooting photos.
You will learn whole range of the most powerful and flexible portrait editing techniques;
You will be working in "non-destructive" way with Adjustment Layers to massively speed up the editing work;
You will master the most effective and flexible Photoshop tool in terms of photo editing - The Curves Tool
You will learn how to blend multiple adjustments in a seamless way in one image with help of masking techniques
You will learn how to evaluate tonal range in your images with the Histogram Tool and you will be using it as a basic reference in your workflow
You will achieve stunning results with your images and develop your artistic skills
主人的肖像与PS图象处理软件/编辑技术编辑3 6
MP4 AVC视频:| 1280x720 |音频:AAC 44kHz 2CH |持续时间:1小时| 960 MB
类型:学习|语言:英语
掌握强大的PS图象处理软件编辑技术,创造惊人的组合,让你的客户提供美丽和永恒的肖像!
加入我在这个类,把你的编辑技能,以全新的水平,把你的图像从“单位”或“无聊”的打击!
我会教你所有PS图象处理软件的技巧和工艺,我学到了我10多年的漫长的艺术摄影实践中。你将学习如何提高你的工作流程来减少时间花费在数码暗房和有更多的乐趣,当拍摄的照片。
你将学习整个系列的最强大和灵活的人像编辑技术;
你将在“非破坏性”的方式与调整层,以大规模的加快编辑工作;
你将掌握最有效和灵活的照片编辑曲线工具PS图象处理软件工具
您将学习如何在一个无缝的方式在一个图像与帮助的掩蔽技术混合调整
你将学习如何用直方图工具来评价你的图像中的色调范围,你将把它作为你工作流程中的基本参考依据
你将达到惊人的结果与你的图像和发展你的艺术技巧
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-108810-1-1.html
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图