一品教程
发新帖
i1xb3amv2a1151004.jpg
Particle Sound JNO I v1.01 KONTAKT | 317 Mb
The first release in the Carbon series, JNO I consists lovingly sampled sounds from the Roland Juno 106 arranged into 30 fully tagged .nki based presets. In addition to the standard sampled raw waveforms these include full original sounds that offer such features as filter sweeps, modulation and release samples to accurately capture the unique qualities of the original instrument.
JNO I utilizes Particle Sound's unique Carbon interface which offers an intuitive dual layer design with linkable sections. Each layer offers a selection of 6 sampled waves and/or multi-samples with sample start point modulation, an additional noise source and a multimode filter. A complement of 2 full envelopes, 1 attack/release envelope and 2 LFO's are available and can be assigned to a variety of internal parameters. Each layer also includes it's own controller section where 2 assignable parameters can be controlled in varying amounts by a single knob for easy mod-wheel or aftertouch assignments. A global FX section rounds out the interface with access to up to 6 simultaneous effects for the final polish.
Features:
24-bit samples from the Juno 106.
Includes fully sampled patches as well as individual waveforms and noise.
Intuitive dual layer interface with individually linkable sections.
Each layer offers mixable noise and start point modulation with a choice of 6 sampled waves and/or multi-samples.
1 AHDSR, 1 ADSR, 1 AR and 2 LFOs.
Selectable Lp, Hp, or Notch filters and an assignable controller section.
Global sample shift and scaling accuracy sliders.
Global FX section with up to 6 simultaneous effects.
粒子的声音没有我| V1.01 Kontakt 317 MB
在碳系列的第一个版本,没有我是亲切的声音采样从罗兰朱诺106分30完全基于预置NKI标记。除了标准采样的原始波形,这些包括完整的原始声音,提供这样的功能,如过滤器扫描,调制和释放样品,准确捕捉到原始仪器的独特品质。
约翰我利用粒子的声音独特的碳界面提供一个可链接的部分直观的双层设计。每个层提供了一个选择的6个采样的波和/或多样品的样品开始点调制,一个额外的噪声源和一个多模滤波器。2信封的一个补充,1攻击/释放的信封和2低频振荡的可分配到各种内部参数。每一层还包括它自己的控制器部分,2个可分配的参数可以控制在不同的由一个单一的旋钮容易模盘或触后作业。一个全球性的外汇部分轮出的接口,访问到6同时效果的最终抛光。
特点:
24位样本来自朱诺106。
包括完全采样的补丁,以及个人的波形和噪声。
与单独的链接部分的双层界面直观。
每一层都提供了混合噪声和起始点的选择6个采样调制波和/或多样本。
1 ahdsr ADSR,1,1 AR和2个低频振荡器。
可选的LP,惠普,或陷波滤波器和一个不可忽视的控制器部分。
全球样本平移和尺度精度滑块。
全球外汇市场6同时效应。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-33268-1-1.html
Particle Sound JNO I v1.01 KONTAKT
ID:33268 | 复制链接 |
  • 百度链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgmsX4G
  • 提取码:zpsz
  • 阿里云(不限速):
  • 天翼链接(不限速):
  • 天翼提取:
  • 115链接:
  • 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-7-27 22:52
  • 人       气:310
  • 回复数量:0
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图