一品教程
《高端商业广告摄影与后期润色修饰教程 5.19G》英语版
ID:25800 | 复制链接 |
  • 发布时间:2016-1-8 03:00
  • 人       气:1549
  • 回复数量:11
发新帖
p00gqfmx2e410855.jpg
"Some images are good but some images simply astound people.
In this my most comprehensive pro level training package yet, I've dedicated 15 years of my Pro Studio photography secrets and knowledge into more than 10 hours of top-level training. Each chapter reveals something that most pro's would prefer kept as a closely guarded secret, but I reveal all to help you create cutting edge images that knock the socks off art directors and businesses.
To make this the most inspirational and ultimate pro training available I purposely chose 20 of the most technically challenging advertising photo shoots. Each one has been filmed step by step from concept to creation to give you the inside knowledge that will win you new contracts and set your images apart from the competition.
The value of this package will earn you back every penny and more and save you years worth of frustrating experimentation and trial and error.
There has never been a product like this before and there is no other product on the market like it. This product will deliver results for your photography and demonstrate exactly how to shoot this type of imagery step by step." Karl Taylor
What's Covered
Studio Overview
We first take a look at the basic requirements and equipment for advertising photography, providing you with the minimum starting points for space and studio type. Plus a look at the equipment and useful accessories and lighting needed for advertising and product photography.
Cameras & Workflow
Shooting images is one thing, but consideration also needs to be given to the way you shoot, the format, the camera types and workflow.
Sunglasses
For this shoot I deliberately chose a difficult shaped product that perfectly demonstrates how to make a retail item look desirable for advertising. The obvious difficulties here are lighting and product positioning, I guide you through this complex shoot step by step.
Car Shoot
Cars are notoriously difficult to shoot and usually require a specialized studio and equipment. I shot this one in a shipping warehouse with just some of my standard studio gear. This shoot perfectly demonstrates that it is often more about understanding than big budgets to get the job done.
Whisky Bottle
Again another subject that many photographers struggle to make look appealing. The techniques for shooting glass and liquids require a certain discipline and knowledge that once acquired will help you understand a variety of other similarly difficult lighting situations.
Paint Explosion
Nothing short of spectacular, but not for the faint hearted! This shoot created some mind boggling complications, but by applying logic and knowledge there is always a way to make an image work.
Shiny Chrome Kettle
Sounds easy, looks easy, but to get the result on this type of shot or items like jewellery and still retain a metallic feel whilst avoiding unsightly reflections is often a complicated task. I guide you through this one with a set up that you can use time and time again.
Lipstick
How do you make something fairly mundane look like a work of art? Empowering your subject to give it presence and desirability is what makes a successful advertising image and there are lighting considerations, camera angles and techniques that will help make it work. Find out how.
Paint Ball
Yes believe it or not you could do this too. I'll show you how and our Pro Support Members Area will answer any questions that you have.
Packshot
A simple shot? Yes, if done correctly. Pack shots can be a reliable source of extra income if you know how to set them up and shoot them to perfection in minutes not hours. I'll show you how and if you have any questions you can contact me through our Pro Support Members Area for more help.
Bubbles
I've shot these for advertising campaigns and for wall art. The principles and techniques are fairly straight forward if you know how.
Paint in Water
Again I've shot similar sort of material for wall art and the results can be incredible, but how can you make a shot like this work, and is it even shot in water? Is it even paint? I'll talk you through the shots from start to finish.
The Perfect Pint
How did I get the condensation droplets so perfect? How did I make the liquid glow? If you like a beer then hopefully this advertising shot is making you thirsty. If it is then this image has succeeded in its purpose of implementing a thought in your mind and driving desirability. But how was it lit, crafted and shot?
Cloak of Paint
This takes fashion into art and I won't deny that this was one of the most difficult images I've attempted to capture from a technical point of view. But the results speak for themselves and I'll show you how to do it. Plus if you need further help you can speak to me in our exclusive customer Pro Support Members Area.
Product Splash
This type of shot is common in advertising to give certain products that fresh feeling of vitality and energy. But, how exactly do you do this to ensure you don't waste days of shooting time?
Beauty Shot
How do you get that cover girl style shot? How do you light it and what are the considerations? I shoot two versions for you to see step by step, all the required photoshop work is also available to our customers through our Pro Members Area.
Motorbike Boot
Why did I choose this product? Well it's all about texture, lighting, shape and form. You can make virtually anything look cool if it's shot the right waya

本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-25800-1-1.html

精彩评论 11

jin0808 发表于 2016-1-24 18:22:04 | 显示全部楼层
商业摄影] [国外cg] 《高端商业广告摄影与后期润色修饰教程 5.19G》英语版
NO檬 发表于 2016-3-15 19:15:58 | 显示全部楼层
感谢
sunnylover 发表于 2016-4-17 13:12:56 | 显示全部楼层
a620
重新开始 发表于 2016-5-10 19:46:04 | 显示全部楼层
爱玩
viwang 发表于 2016-6-5 22:53:46 | 显示全部楼层
仿佛内容是我要的
幽灵迷幻 发表于 2016-9-19 17:20:28 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主

tky

tky 发表于 2016-10-27 09:53:39 | 显示全部楼层
y666
寞晴 发表于 2017-12-16 14:15:35 | 显示全部楼层
高端商业广告摄影与后期润色修饰教程 5.19G》英语版
mengjjjun 发表于 2019-3-29 08:21:15 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢大神分享 感谢
ehui520 发表于 2019-4-11 16:02:17 | 显示全部楼层
《高端商业广告摄影与后期润色修饰教程 5.19G》英语版
alexlee0a 发表于 2019-9-30 22:14:35 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图