一品教程
Introduction To Unity For Absolute Beginners | 2018 ready
  • 发布时间:2019-1-6 20:47
  • 人       气:221
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 4.5 Hours | Lec: 21 | 3.39 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn the Unity basics from installation to 3D objects, terrains, menus, basic animation, lighting & exporting to mobile
If you are looking for an introductory course for the Unity 3D game engine then this is the course for you.
To have Unity 3D and a few example applications on your job profile is an enormous advantage for someone looking to work in this field or improve an existing job position internally. Linked In recently listed Unity developer as the 6th most posted job for companies in 2018. I'm Diego Herrera, a Unity and Augmented Reality instructor on Udemy and I've realised that each time I put together a new course, I tend to re-record the installation process and basics videos for each individual new course.
In order to make things easier for all students I wanted to put together this fundamentals course, so the installation process and a solid Unity foundation could be learnt in one place which I hope will be beneficial for people just like you.
In order to cater for everyone this course is aimed at absolute beginners and I do not expect any prior knowledge of the Unity 3D game engine or C# programming language. If you are already familiar with Unity / C# and are simply looking to learn a few new things, the later videos in the course are a better place for you to start. For everyone else, let's have a look at what this course covers.
So What Are We Going To Actually Learn About Unity?
The unity course is broken into a few sections, the first being an explanation into what Unity 3D is and how you install it. We look at the different licensing options and I guide you through the installation process including a few new tips on how to set Unity up using local cloud software to save your work and I also cover the new version of Unity where the Vuforia Augmented Reality software is now included. Vuforia is not covered in the course as my other courses go into AR / Mixed Reality in more depth, however, I mention it in the installation process ensuring the package is installed ready for future use.
After installing the software I then look at each individual panel in Unity, what they are for and how they affect the scene.
I look at game objects both 3D and 2D. How to rotate, scale and move objects in the world before we move into our first script to demonstrate how Unity objects are controlled via C# programming script.
I don't go into advanced C# programming I simply demonstrate how basic code interacts with the game objects and give you the foundation to continue learning in your own time from that point.
We then move on into having a little fun, I show you the asset store and how we can get free 3D models and animate them in the software. Progressing through the course onto creating a simply GUI graphic user interface to add a button to the screen and make it work.
I touch on how the Unity physics engine can effect the gravity of game objects and we have a quick look at how 2D games are made with physics to effect the game objects.
The exploration continues by moving into using a Unity 3D terrain, this is effectively the ground you walk or drive on in a game. We look at altering the height of the terrain, adding textures and finally trees and wind.
I then look at using the first person controller to walk around the terrain we have created and see the effects of the wind up close.
We make it snow using a particle system. Later, after a little more fun, I demonstrate how you can export the app to a mobile device for both IOS & Android.
MP4视频:AVC 1280X720音频:AAC 48KHz 2ch持续时间:4.5小时LEC:21 3.39 GB
流派:在线学习语言:英语
学习Unity基础知识,从安装到三维对象、地形、菜单、基本动画、照明和导出到移动设备
如果您正在为Unity 3D游戏引擎寻找入门课程,那么这是您的课程。
在你的工作档案上有Unity 3D和一些示例应用程序,对于那些想在这个领域工作或在内部改善现有工作职位的人来说是一个巨大的优势。最近上市的Unity Developer成为2018年公司排名第六的职位。我是Diego Herrera,是Udemy的一名统一和增强现实教练,我意识到每次我整理一个新课程时,我都倾向于为每个新课程重新录制安装过程和基础视频。
为了让所有学生都更容易,我想把这个基础课程放在一起,所以安装过程和坚实的团结基础可以在一个地方学习,我希望对像你这样的人是有益的。
为了满足每个人的需求,本课程的目标是绝对初学者,我不希望事先了解Unity 3D游戏引擎或C编程语言。如果您已经熟悉Unity/C,并且只是想学习一些新的东西,那么本课程后面的视频对于您来说是一个更好的开始。对于其他人,让我们看看本课程涵盖的内容。
那么,我们到底要了解什么是统一呢?
Unity课程分为几个部分,首先是解释Unity 3D是什么以及如何安装它。我们查看了不同的许可选项,并指导您完成安装过程,包括一些关于如何使用本地云软件设置Unity以保存您的工作的新提示,我还介绍了Unity的新版本,其中包括VuForia增强现实软件。本课程不包括VuForia,因为我的其他课程更深入地介绍了AR/Mixed Reality,但是,我在安装过程中提到了这一点,以确保软件包已安装好,可供将来使用。
安装完软件后,我会查看每个单独的面板,它们的用途以及它们对场景的影响。
我研究三维和二维的游戏对象。在我们进入第一个脚本之前,如何旋转、缩放和移动世界上的对象,以演示如何通过C编程脚本控制Unity对象。
我不参与高级C语言编程,我只是简单地演示了基本是如何与游戏对象交互的,并为你从那时开始在你自己的时间里继续学习的基础。
然后我们继续享受一点乐趣,我向你展示了资产商店,以及我们如何获得免费的三维模型,并在软件中对它们进行动画制作。在整个课程中继续创建一个简单的图形用户界面,在屏幕上添加一个按钮并使其正常工作。
我谈到了Unity物理引擎如何影响游戏对象的重力,我们快速了解了如何用物理制作二维游戏来影响游戏对象。
探索通过使用Unity 3D地形继续进行,这实际上是您在游戏中行走或驾驶的地面。我们考虑改变地形的高度,添加纹理,最后是树木和风。
然后我观察使用第一人称控制器在我们创建的地形周围行走,并近距离观察风的影响。
我们用粒子系统使它下雪。稍后,在一点乐趣之后,我将演示如何将应用程序导出到iOS和Android的移动设备。
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图