一品教程
Skillshare – The Ultimate Guide to Text Animators in After Effects
  • 发布时间:2019-1-11 18:47
  • 人       气:170
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Skillshare – The Ultimate Guide to Text Animators in After Effects
If you’re anything like I used to be, Text Animators in After Effects are a novelty tool completely ignored by you most of the time. Well this may come to you as a surprise, but text animators are one of the most complex, flexible and powerful animation tools After Effects has to offer. They just behave very differently than any other animation tools in After Effects, and the bundled text animator presets are, well, awful. Fortunately, you’ve found the Ultimate Guide to Text Animators in After Effects!
In this comprehensive course you’ll learn everything there is to know about text animators in After Effects and start building complex text animations in no time.
With each quick video we’ll cover a variety of topics, including:
Basics of text animators
All text animator controls & options
Range, Wiggly & Expression Selectors
Saving custom text animator presets
And much, much more.
At the end of this course you’ll have everything you need to speed up your animation workflow by taking advantage of this incredibly powerful animation tool. Along the way you’ll see how I approach specific animation examples, and even how to approach a single animation from multiple angles. Your classmates and I will be available for project feedback, answering questions, and sharing inspiration.
SkillShare–后效中文本动画的终极指南
如果你和我以前一样,后置效果中的文本动画师是一个很新颖的工具,大多数时候你完全忽视了它。嗯,这可能会让你大吃一惊,但文本动画制作是最复杂,灵活和强大的动画工具后效果必须提供。在后期效果方面,它们的行为与其他动画工具非常不同,捆绑的文本动画预设非常糟糕。幸运的是,您已经在“后期效果”中找到了文本动画师的终极指南!
在这门综合性课程中,你将学到关于“后效果”中的文本动画制作者的所有知识,并立即开始构建复杂的文本动画。
通过每一个快速视频,我们将涵盖各种主题,包括:
文本动画师基础
所有文本动画控件和选项
范围、摆动和表达式选择器
保存自定义文本动画程序预设
还有更多。
在本课程结束时,您将拥有所需的一切,通过利用这个功能强大的动画工具来加快动画工作流程。在此过程中,您将看到我如何处理特定的动画示例,甚至如何从多个角度处理单个动画。你的同学和我将参与项目反馈、回答问题和分享灵感。
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图