• 回复数量:1
发新帖

Adobe Illustrator CC Mastery: Zero to Hero in Illustrator
Info:
What you’ll learn
Design illustrations with Adobe Illustrator
Use the various tools of Illustrator
Stylize and customize type and shapes in Illustrator
Apply gradients, warp effects, blends, and other styles to shapes in Illustrator
Requirements
You will need a copy of Adobe Illustrator, either through 30-day free trial, Creative Cloud subscription, or older versions will work for most techniques.
Description
Learn Illustrator and start creating logos, infographics, vector art and more illustrations today!
In this course, students learn the essentials of Illustrator, the industry-standard vector software, including
formatting and stylizing type
creating custom shapes
applying effects and styles
drawing with the brush and pen tools
tracing over photos
creating basic logos
using the various tools in Illustrator, including when to use certain ones
creating patterns, blends, and more
Instructor Qualifications:
I’ve used Illustrator for years as a freelance graphic designer, and I’ve also used Illustrator when I was Internet Development Director at an award-winning advertising design firm. While I was Managing Editor of two international graphic design magazines, one of the magazines I oversaw focused on Illustrator.
For the past eight years, as I’ve continued freelance work, I’ve taught students Illustrator and logo design in classes such as Layout and Design, as a full-time university professor.
I have a BA in Communication, an MA in Journalism and Media Studies, a PhD in Communication, and a passion for teaching.
Enroll now and let’s get started learning and illustrating!
Who is the target audience?
This course is meant for people new to Illustrator or those who know a little about it and want to know more.
This course is NOT for people who are experts at Illustrator already.
If you already enrolled in my higher-priced Logo Design: Become a Professional Logo Designer course, then you do not need this course, since much of the Illustrator introduction in a few sections of that course overlaps with this course.
Adobe插图器CC精通:插图中的零到英雄
信息:
你会学到什么
用Adobe插图设计插图
使用插图器的各种工具
在插图器中定制和定制类型和形状
将渐变、翘曲效果、混合和其他样式应用于插图器中的形状
要求
您将需要Adobe Illustrator的副本,或者通过30天的免费试用、Creative Cloud订阅,或者更老的版本将适用于大多数技术。
描述
学习插图,并开始创建标志,信息图表,矢量艺术和更多的插图今天!
在这个课程中,学生学习插图器的精髓,工业标准矢量软件,包括
格式化和程式化类型
创建自定义形状
应用效果与风格
画笔工具绘图
照片追踪
创建基本标志
使用插图器中的各种工具,包括何时使用某些工具
创造模式、融合和更多
教师资格:
我使用Illustrator多年,作为一名自由平面设计师,当我在一家获奖的广告设计公司担任互联网开发总监时,我也使用Illustrator。当我是两个国际平面设计杂志的主编时,我监督的杂志之一是插图器。
在过去的八年里,当我继续从事自由职业者工作时,我作为一名全职大学教授,在诸如布局和设计的课堂上教过学生插图和标志设计。
我拥有传播学学士学位,新闻与媒体研究硕士学位,传播学博士学位,热爱教学。
现在注册,让我们开始学习和说明!
谁是目标受众?
这门课的目的是为新的插图者或那些对它有点了解并想知道更多的人。
这门课不是为那些插图专家的人开设的。
如果你已经报名参加我的高价标志设计:成为一个专业标志设计师的课程,那么你不需要这门课程,因为在该课程的几个部分中的插图介绍大部分与这门课程重叠。

Cq7Yayp.jpg
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
rorareri 发表于 2021-1-12 13:18:30 | 只看该作者
g logos, infographics, vector art and more

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图